- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Innovative two-stage conveyor design for quick, gentle handling of all seed types; crescent-shaped cleats on intake conveyor belt gently transfers seed from the tank to a 10-inch diameter tube with patent pending 15-inch belt featuring cupped rows of offset cleats
- Exclusive intake conveyor also provides the ability to self-fill directly from a grain trailer for added convenience
- Unloading speed up to 45 bushels per minute for a quick return to planting
- Standard 7-function wireless remote control for one-person loading and unloading convenience. Click wireless remote demo tab for more information.
- Electronic conveyor engagement delivers gentle starts and quickly accelerates to operating speed for extended belt performance.
- Conveyor powered by 6-cubic-inch, top-mounted hydraulic motor to keep the belt tight for smooth operation and longer belt life
- Rollover tarp made of 18-ounce canvas and features cable tensioning for quick, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty undercarriage with gooseneck hitch, tandem 16,000 lb. axles, spring-ride suspension and dual wheels for greater maneuverability
- 4-wheel electric brakes, transport chains, reflective striping, LED lighting – including clearance lights – for safer road travel
- Trademarked ivory and tan finish with silicone-sealed seams for long-lasting finish
- Hydraulics powered by reliable, electric-start Honda engine producing 690 cc (22 gross HP) for optimum performance
- Patent-Pending Ergonomic ladder design allows for easy viewing of the inside of the tank
|Model 5000 Specifications|
|Overall length - transport||32’5”|
|Overall width - transport||8’6”|
|Overall height - transport||11’11”|
|Overall load height||11’|
|Conveyor length past the hitch||4’|
|Undercarriage deck height||2’4”|
|Undercarriage under-frame clearance||1’1”|
|Conveyor height in transport position||8’10”|
|Conveyor maximum unload height||16’6”|
|Conveyor reach at maximum unload height||16’3”|
|Conveyor reach at minimum unload height||19’9”|
|Approximate empty weight||11,150 lbs.|
|Loaded tongue weight||6,700 lbs.|
|Lighting connector||7-pin flat|
|Standard downspout reach (4’ flex spout)||40’|
|Maximum downspout reach (3-stage spout)||50’|
|Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products,
all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY