- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Dual and triple spool-type extensions are constructed of cast ductile iron for greater durablility and longevity
- Standard bolt pattern, 9- and 10-hole extensions are available for dual and triple wheel applications in 5", 8", 10", 13", 15", 18", 21" and 24" lengths
- Go wider and turn tighter with MFWD front hub extensions that provide single wheel spacing of your tractor to straddle 4 - 30" rows
- Custom-built extensions are available to meet most every other wheel spacing need. They can be manufactured as small as 8-hole and 2" wide, up to 12-hole and 29" wide to fit tractors, harvesting equipment and other implements with larger wheels
- Powder-coat finish in black or yellow enhances corrosion resistance and keeps them looking looking their best
- A wide variety of other wheel extensions are also available to space out M.F.W.D. tractor fronts, self-propelled sprayers and a variety of popular tractor makes and models
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY