Stihl MS 250
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Easy-Access Air Filter Cover
- Easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Translucent Fuel Tank
- Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work
- Rear Hand Guard
- Reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- Master Control Lever™
- The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Winter/Summer Shutter
- The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
|DISPLACEMENT||45.4 cc (2.77 cu. in.)|
|ENGINE POWER||2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)|
|POWERHEAD WEIGHT||4.6 kg (10.1 lbs.)|
|FUEL CAPACITY||470 cc (15.9 oz.)|
|CHAIN OIL CAPACITY||200 cc (6.8 oz.)|
|OILOMATIC® CHAIN||.325" RM3|
|GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges)||40 to 45 cm (16" to 18")
STIHL recommends #3634 (26 RM3 68) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 18" 3005 008 4717 STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Ematic™ guide bar combination.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY