Meyer Farm Equipment V-Force 7500 Trailer
- Pull Type or Truck Mount models available
- Meyer patented straight-line flow - provides the ultimate spread performance. Better pattern, faster unload time, less horsepower & minimal wind drift!
- Rear Unload Rules! When it comes to spreading, keep the mess behind you. Provides superior application too.
- 3 auger system, only one of its kind! Lower 20" augers feed the door while the upper 13" auger levels the load forward and eliminates bridging.
- Thanks to the dual lower auger arrangement, the Meyer spreader body is wide down low. This means we can maintain a lower load height with maximum capacity!
- independent Lower Auger Shear Bolt Protection, a Meyer exclussive. Allows you to protect an obstructed auger while still unloading a majority of the load with the other auger. Bound to save you work!
- Heavy Duty Drivetrain - V-Force models feature #120 final drive chains #80 expeller and first reduction. HD jackshafts / spring chain tensioning / remote greasing on hard to reach spots!
- Automatic Roller Chain Oiler is standard. Oils all roller chains each time you cycle the tailgate. Eliminates reduced access and manure contamination associated with oil bath systems.
- Sectionally Flighted 20" Lower Augers propel material to the rear of the spreader. Full auger flighting / No Paddles to wrap, freeze or wedge material
- Our Revolutionary T-Post auger hold-down retains a nylatron (non maintenance) bushing and maintains tight auger tollerance to the tank floor. Provides you more complete cleanout!
- Vertical Twin Expellers pulverize material for smooth, even application. This machine bands material across the back like a ferilizer spreader would, unlike side delivery units that attempt to chuck all the product out one side. Paddles are replacable and reversible!
- Check out this Shock Load Coupler System....Drastically reduces "shock/stress" related to rocks and frozen material to your drivetrain. This dampening system combined with a torque disconnect clutch protect your expeller drive sytem.
- Direct shaft drive expellers (includes our shock load coupler). No chains on the rear of this spreader. V-Force models feature an overrunning clutch system to reduce backlash on the drivetrain.
- 540 CV PTO is standard - 1000 CV PTO is optional. Both incorporate a torque disconnect clutch to protect your investment.
- All Meyer spreaders feature a full channel frame. Stress from the hitch, axles and body are transmitted throught the frame network. Take a look at the unibody design on most V-Spreaders.
- Standard Hitch / Optional Hitch
The 7400 Model features a standard V-Hitch / the 7500 Model comes standard the long hitch package. (7500 pictured here with long hitch)
- HD Axle System
This HD, offset A-Frame tandem on the V-Force models features 3" spindles on a 7500 (2 3/4" spindles on 7400) - both are 8 bolt. 10 bolt hub/spindle option available on 7500 model.
- Many tire options available including rib implement tires and used truck tires.
- Angle splash shields standard front and rear on 7500; Elevated front splash shield and flat rear splash shield on 7400 model.
- LED turn signal lighting standard / Center Lift Door
- The center lift door system eliminates arms and linkages - it is standard on the 7500 model
- Hydraulic Lid Option
- This Hydraulic Lid feature provides cleaner transportation and less odor pollution. Right or Left hinge available and a port hole is standard equipment. (7500 only)
- Extension Package
This 4" side extension is available for the 7400. It increase it's capacity to 465 bushel or 2,150 gallons.
- Scale Package
The 7500 Model is available with a 5 point scale package. Basic or Nutrient Tracker versions available.
|Model||V-Force 7400 Truck Mount|
|Gallons/Cu. ft. (struck)||1870/250|
|Cu. Yards (struck)||9.26 cu. yards|
|Overall Length||18'4" plus front drive|
|Inside Tank Length||15'|
|Loading Height||51 1/2" plus truck height|
|Overall Height - Top of Splash Guard||58 1/2" (front) plus truck height|
|Overall Width Outside Tires||N/A|
|Width - top of tank||77 3/4"|
|Maximum Load Net (Lbs.)||16,000#|
|Lower Auger Diameter||20"|
|Lower Auger Thickness||3/8" sectional|
|Independent Lower Auger Shear Hub Sprockets||Standard|
|3rd Auger (for solid material)||Standard|
|Drive - PTO-RPM||PTO - Direct Standard Hydraulic - Optional|
|Drive Line Protection||Torque disconnect clutch w/shear bolt augers-pto|
|Roller Chain Drive - augers- expellers||#80 - #120; #80|
|Roller Chain Auto Oiler||Standard|
|Expeller Speed (RPM)||660 RPM|
|Material||Copper bearing steel|
|Thickness - Tank Sides||3/16"|
|Thickness - Front/Back Panel||3/16"|
|Frame Construction||Heavy 8" channel|
|Door Opening||27" x 42"|
|Spindle Diameter-tandem axle||N/A|
|Splash Shields - front & rear||Standard - flat (low clearance)|
|Transport Light Kit||Standard w/truck cord|
|Tractor Requirement PTO HP (Min.)||-|
|1000 RPM Kit||-|
|19" Longer Hitch (for dual wheeled tractor)||-|
|Hydraulic Controlled Lid||Optional|
|Poultry Litter Package||Optional|
|Truck Mount Version||PTO-Direct Std. - Hydraulic-Opt.|