Meyer Farm Equipment SXR400
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Pull Type Models in 4 sizes / Truck Mount Version available soon!
- Meyer patented straight-line flow - provides the ultimate spread performance. Better pattern, faster unload time, less horsepower & minimal wind drift!
- Rear Unload Rules! When it comes to spreading, keep the mess behind you. Provides superior application too.
- 3 auger system, only one of its kind! Lower 20" augers feed the door while the upper 13" auger levels the load forward and eliminates bridging.
- Thanks to the dual lower auger arrangement, the Meyer spreader body is wide down low. This means we can maintain a lower load height with maximum capacity! The other advantage is the near elimination of bridging which is common in side delivery spreaders.
- independent Lower Auger Shear Bolt Protection, a Meyer exclussive. Allows you to protect an obstructed auger while still unloading a majority of the load with the other auger. Bound to save you work!
- Heavy Duty Drivetrain - Crossfire models feature #120 final drive chains #80 expeller and first reduction. HD jackshafts / spring chain tensioning / remote greasing on hard to reach spots! The auto roller chain oiler is standard for added convenience and extended chain life.
- Automatic Roller Chain Oiler is standard. Oils all roller chains each time you cycle the tailgate. Eliminates reduced access and manure contamination associated with oil bath systems.
- Sectionally Flighted 20" Lower Augers propel material to the rear of the spreader. Full auger flighting / No Paddles to wrap, freeze or wedge material
- Our Revolutionary T-Post auger hold-down retains a nylatron (non maintenance) bushing and maintains tight auger tollerance to the tank floor. Provides you more complete cleanout!
- Vertical Twin Expellers pulverize material for smooth, even application. This machine bands material across the back like a ferilizer spreader would, unlike side delivery units that attempt to chuck all the product out one side. Paddles are replacable and reversible!
- Check out this Shock Load Coupler System....Drastically reduces "shock/stress" related to rocks and frozen material to your drivetrain. This dampening system combined with a torque disconnect clutch protect your expeller drive sytem.
- Direct shaft drive expellers (includes our shock load coupler). No chains on the rear of this spreader. V-Force models feature an overrunning clutch system to reduce backlash on the drivetrain.
- 540 CV PTO is standard - 1000 CV PTO is optional. Both incorporate a torque disconnect clutch to protect your investment.
- All Meyer spreaders feature a full channel frame. Stress from the hitch, axles and body are transmitted throught the frame network. Take a look at the unibody design on most V-Spreaders.
- Standard Hitch / Optional Hitch
The 7400 Model features a standard V-Hitch / the 7500 Model comes standard the long hitch package. (7500 pictured here with long hitch)
- HD Axle System
This HD, offset A-Frame tandem on the V-Force models features 3" spindles on a 7500 (2 3/4" spindles on 7400) - both are 8 bolt. 10 bolt hub/spindle option available on 7500 model.
- Many tire options available including rib implement tires and used truck tires.
- Angle splash shields standard front and rear on 7500; Elevated front splash shield and flat rear splash shield on 7400 model.
- LED turn signal lighting standard / Center Lift Door
The center lift door system eliminates arms and linkages - it is standard on the 7500 model
- Hydraulic Lid Option
This Hydraulic Lid feature provides cleaner transportation and less odor pollution. Right or Left hinge available and a port hole is standard equipment. (7500 only)
- Extension Package
This 4" side extension is available for the 7400. It increase it's capacity to 465 bushel or 2,150 gallons.
- Scale Package
The 7500 Model is available with a 5 point scale package. Basic or Nutrient Tracker versions available.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY