Meyer Farm Equipment 8222RT
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Truck - Trailer (Chassis) - Wagon Mount options
- Full 8' interior width - the widest in the industry! Massive steel frame on 16" centers. High quality Urethane finish frame (red standard / black optional)
- Solid Poly Floor - high molecular virgin poly (no regrind)!
- Clad-Tuff fiberglass side panels standard. Easy clean up / good looks / allows for hauling of cured silage without corrosion.
- Deluxe, hydraulic cab-controlled front drive system standard - Independent controls on all functions. All from the perch of your truck or tractor! (30 GPM minimum required flow)
- RT Bevel Gear drive / no worm gears or chain reductions on front discharge. Simple 3 motor hyd drive reduces maintenance too.
- Strong 2" drive shafts front & rear, machined steel sprockets - not cast! Large diameter nylatron bearings hold more grease and last longer.
- HD splined coupler allows performs the front to rear unload drive conversion (rear drive pictured).
- 18" diameter drum augers in a tapered formation deliver a smooth flow of crop to the discharge conveyor.
- 14" side extension pkg available (solid or mesh). This package includes a 4th beater to maximize discharge quality in heaped loads!
- 24" wide cross conveyor - 81X extreme duty chain & poly conveyor floor! 24" hyd fold-down extension standard / 36" fold-down optional.
- Rear Unload System features dual drive for big loads - pulls from both sides
- Top Pivot Door with the patented Meyer Gate Delay System standard. Turn it on / Turn it off - no assistance needed! Door latches securely into drive shaft.
- LED turn signal lighting standard. Marker & clearance lights w/DOT tape package available
- Electric front to rear or side to side tarps available. (Require front enclosure)
- Scale packages available for truck, trailer chassis or wagon mount units.
|Inside Height - no extension||72"|
|Inside Height w/14" extension||85.5"|
|Overall Width w/ Convey. Ext||119"|
|Overall Width w/o Convey. Ext||117"|
|Overall Height - no extension (top of gate)*||103.5"|
|Overall Height w/ 14" extension (top of gate)*||115.5"|
|Overall Side Height - no ext. / with ext.*||88.25/102"|
|Stringer Width (Truck/Trailer Mount)||33.5"|
|Capacity (struck level) Cu. Ft. - w/o ext.||1075|
|Capacity (struck level) Cu. Ft. - w14" ext.||1280|
|Maximum Net Load (off road rating)||25 ton|
|Apron Chains (Pintle)||667XH|
|Cross Conveyor Apron Chain||HD81X|
|Rear Drive Shaft||2-3/8" HD SOLID SHAFT|
|Front Hydraulic Direct Geardrive||Standard|
|Rear Unload Power Source||Dual #120|
|Upright Spacing||16" on Cntr|
|Upright / Cross member Construction||2x2 Tubing|
|Rear Unloading Time (Dependent of Hyd. System)||50 sec.|
|Clad-Tuff Fiberglass Woven Side Panels||Standard|
|Solid Poly Floor - High Molecular||Standard|
|Rear Gate Delay System *new RT design!!||Standard|
|Automatic Rear Door Unlatch / Latch||Standard|
|Rear Transport Lights - LED (new location)||Standard|
|Marker/Clearance Lights (LED) & D.O.T. Tape||Optional|
|Personalized Farm Name on Sides||Standard|
|14" Removable Side Extension (screen or solid)||Optional|
|+includes 4th beater assembly|
|Double Center Opening Doors Hyd./Air (Barn Doors)||N/A|
|Grain Kit / Quick Attach for Top Pivot Door||N/A|
|Grain Kit / Quick Attach for Barn Door Gate||N/A|
|Side-mtd, LED Turn Signals in addition to std||Optional|
|Side Hood Deflector/backstop (RH side)||Optional|
|Black paint in lieu of Red||Optional|
|Truck Mount Kit w/ Steel Fenders||Optional|
|Factory Install of Truck Mount Kit||Optional|
|Wagon/Trailer Mount Kit||Optional|
|Front to Back Scissor Tarp (electric)||Optional|
|Side-to-Side Roll Tarp (electric)||Optional|
|*Height measurements - Straight Truck Mounted Units require hardware which adds approximately 1.5" to height listed above|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY