Anderson Group BioBaler
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Low capital cost - The BioBaler is an affordable solution to cut, collect, and compact biomass in a friendly package
- Small dimension machine - The BioBaler can be transported from one field to another without special regulation.*
- Cost efficiency of bale transportation - Round bales produced by the BioBaler, can be stacked on a flatbed conventional trailer. Over 40 bales can be transported per load.
- Handling bales with conventional equipment - You don't need to spend money on extra equipment, bales can be handle with standard equipment.
- One man operation
- Easy storage - Round bales can be stored in the field, or at the power plant location by stacking them.
- Bales dry naturally - Round bales of willow and poplar produced by our BioBaler system allow air to pass through the core of the bale. This will allow the bale to dry naturally, without extra cost
- Versatile machine - The BioBaler can be used to harvest biomass in natural forests, under power lines, short rotation crops (SRC), several tree species and environment
- Cost efficiency of transporting bales
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY