Anderson Group Pro-Chop 150
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- NEW more aggressive rotor with 22 discs and 264 knives for more effective processing.
- The top gate when engaged will be used to help chop down fiber more efficiently. On the other hand when disengaged it will allow material to go through without cutting it leaving it pretty much intact. Counter knife setting is always used along with the top gate to chop down finer material.
- The removable recutter screen is used ONLY when processing straw. The screen with its 2 inches wholes, will prevent longer fiber of straw to go through and will be forced back into the knives’ path and be cut.
- The comb is part of the rotor and allows the bales to be perfectly fed through the rotor. Prevents the bales to come in too quickly and creating blockages.
- 68 inches Blower made with steel AR400 ensuring the best quality and resistance to wear. Side wall fan in steel AR400 also.
- Large wheels for muddy terrain.
|Overall width (m)||7' 11" (2.41 m)|
|Overall height (m)||8' 10" (2.69 m)|
|Overall length (m)||14' 8" (4.52 m)|
|Overall weight (kg)||2550 kg (5621 lb)|
|Bale chamber ( W × H × L)||5' 4" × 3' 9" × 6' 5" (1.65 x 1.20 x 2 m)|
|Bale chamber capacity||152 cu ft (4 m³)|
|Interior width of the chamber||6' 5" (2m)|
|Interior height of the chamber||5' 4" (1.65m)|
|Interior length of the chamber||3' 9" (1.2m)|
|Type of bales||Straw-hay-baleage|
|Round Bale Capacity||1 bale up to 6' × 5' long (1.9 m × 1.5 m)|
|Square Bale Capacity||or 2 bales 5' × 5' long (1.5 m × 1.5 m)|
|Maximum bale(s) weight||4' × 4' × 9' (1.2 m × 1.3 m × 2.8 m)|
|Controls||Up to 60' (18 m) on the right side and up to 40' (12 m) on the left side|
|Chute rotation||Electrical with conveyor speed adjustment from inside the cabine|
|Tractor mounting||315 × 80 R 22.5 L|
|Number of blower paddles||Double plate hitch|
|Number of knives||8|
|Number of discs on rotor||264|
|Tractor Minimum Hydraulic Flow||22|
|Tractor Minimum Hydraulic Pressure||9 Gal/min (35 liters/min)|
|Tractor Minimum HP requirements||2300-2900 psi|
|Tractor hydraulic requirements||80 HP|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY