- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The model 1645 features 16" diameter baskets with a 2 3/8" center shaft providing full-width basket support
- Baskets are constructed with 10 high-carbon steel 3/8" thick blades for optimum durability
- Vertical reinforcing disks every 12" provided added strength
- Reinforced roller end plates extend basket life
- Exclusive basket design features notched end and center discs for greater depth and soil penetration
- The double basket design combines an aggressive front basket with angled blades that dig into the soil and propels larger soil clods into the rear, passive basket that firm and condition the soil
- Free-floating basket rollers provide uniform soil conditioning in a wide variety of field terrains and soil types
- Patent-pending shouldered bearings prevent rubber seals from reversing and allowing dirt and debris to enter the bearing chamber
- Extendible-length tongue for ideal in-field turning
- Only one set of tractor hydraulic outlets are required
- 16" of ground transport clearance
- Choice of durable powder-coat finish in red or green
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY