- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The model 1245 features 12.5" diameter baskets with a 1 5/8" center shaft providing full-width basket support
- Exclusive basket design feature notched end and center discs for greater depth and soil penetration.
- Blade depth is increased 20% on the model 1245 for increased penetration and extended life
- The double basket design combines an aggressive front basket with angled blades that dig into the soil and propels larger soil clods into the rear, passive basket with straight blades that firm and condition the soil.
- High-carbon steel blades thoroughly mulches, agitates and mixes the top 2-3 inches of soil for optimum residue and chemical incorporation
- Free-floating basket rollers provide uniform soil conditioning in a wide variety of field terrains and soil types
- Exclusive basket assembly design allows them to be easily reversed for extra firming action in lighter soils
- Patent-pending 4-bolt basket bearings with triple lip seals and 1 1/8" square bore for withstanding heavy side-load stress during high speed turns
- Minimal weight is added to the primary tillage implement lengthening its life
- Adjustable-length tongue for ideal turning
- 22" of ground transport clearance
- On 32' - 45' units, single hydraulics with a split function valve is standard and on 47' - 63' units, dual hydraulics are standard
- All hydraulic hoses are routed through mainframe and include end caps for longer life
- Standard jack for parking and storing the implement
- Working widths from 32' to 63' in cross-folding and vertical-folding designs for narrow transport width
- Your choice of high-gloss, powder coat finish of tractor red or green
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY