Unverferth Maximus™ Disk
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Both front and rear gangs feature tool free, gang-positioning adjustability from the traditional X-shape to a diamond-shape to match the desired level of tillage aggressiveness and width
- Aggressively tills and penetrates soil between rows up to six inches deep for effective, efficient weed control and soil leveling
- Heavy-Duty 3" x 3" and 2" x 6" welded steel frame provides durability and consistent, uniform penetration
- Blades feature 9" spacing and are mounted on a 1 3/4" round shaft for maximum durability
- Triple-lipped greaseable bearings with 10,800 lbs. of dynamic-load rating provide long life
- Disk blades are available in smooth or notched front/rear combinations to match your needs
- Tool-free adjustable working width in 2-inch increments
- Choose from 6' or 7' base with several options to provide the width and tillage aggressiveness for your operation
- Powder-coat finish of implement red to resist corrosion
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY