Unverferth 112 Shear-Bolt Protected
112 Shear-Bolt Protected
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Three different Zone-Builder subsoiler models to best suit your soil conditions:
- Model 132 with auto-reset shank that trips rearward and upward from a single pivot point for trouble-free use in rocky, hard soils. Trip pressure of 6,000 lbs. for consistent working depth
- Model 122 with spring-cushioned reset shank and cast-iron shank mounting feature 20" of vertical travel and 5,040 lbs. of point load
- Model 112 with shear-bolt protected shank with 7,500 lbs. of shear pressure for use in rock-free soils
- Straight-leg shank design creates a passageway that allows plant roots, soil moisture and nutrients to move freely into the subsoil with minimal surface soil disturbance
- Slices up to 20" deep to alleviate the deepest compaction
- 3/4" thick high-stress, forged-alloy shanks provide maximum strength and minimal disturbance
- Heat-treated, austempered 1-3/4" wide replaceable points dig through the hardpan
- Points feature raised-center, tapered design for less soil disturbance at higher speeds
- Hourglass-shaped, heat-treated cast invertible wear bars add to shank durability and subsurface soil fracturing
- Heavy-duty, double-frame all-welded construction with 6"x6" rear bar and 38" underframe clearance provides ideal residue flow
- Standard tool-free adjustable stabilizer wheels with stubble-resistant tires assure a consistent working depth
- Front-mounted swivel coulters with 1,500 lbs. of down pressure easily cut through the heaviest residue and features heavy-duty 6-bolt hubs with recessed endcaps and ride on a lip for increased durability
- Models available with 2-16 shanks with a powder-coat finish in choice of red or green
|Model Size||H.P.||Approximate Weight (lbs.)
Model 112 Shear-Bolt Protected
Stabilizer Wheels Outboard
Stabilizer Wheels Inboard
|4-shank*||120-200||2568||11' 4"||8' 4 "|
|5-shank*||150-250||2983||13' 10"||10' 11"|
|6-shank*||180-300||3509||16' 6"||13' 6 "|
|7-shank folding||210-350||4778||16' 5"||-|
|8-shank*||240-400||4505||21' 6"'||18' 6"|
|8-shank folding||240-400||5260||15' 6"||-|
|9-shank folding||270-450||5780||16' 5"||-|
|10-shank folding||300-500||6300||15' 6"||-|
|12-shank folding||360-600||7440||15' 6"||-|
|16-shank folding||480-800||10,680||19' 8"||-|
Note: For rigid models with vertical row markers, add 1' 7" to transport width with stabilizer wheels outboard. Transport width of 8-shank is 21'4" when equipped with bi-fold markers.
* Stabilizer wheels can be mounted on the ends of the mainframe (outboard) or onto the rear mainframe between the shanks (inboard).
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY