Unverferth Tandem Disk
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
When soil surface conditions are so compacted, rutted or cloddy, that only a disk can get it back in shape, look to the Freedom disk.
- Both front and rear gangs, or either, can be fitted with your choice of 18-inch notched blades for more aggressive tillage or with 18-inch conventional blades for clod breaking, smoothing and firming.
- Disk blades on each gang fit over 1 1/8" gang bolts and are positioned on 7 1/2" spacings.
- Cutting angle of the front gang can be set to 0, 7, 14, 18 or 21 degrees for the desired level of finish. The rear gang can be set to 7, 14, 18 or 21 degrees. The heavy-duty 2 1/2"-square, steel tube frame and 3" x 2" disc gang tubes ensure durability.
- The optional soil conditioning basket with leveling rake is easily added for more soil smoothing and firming action.
- Available in working widths of 62 inches and 76 inches.
- H.P. requirement of 5 to 6 hp per foot
- Category I hitch for easy hitching and unhitching
- All Freedom landscape tools are available with powder-coat finish in tractor blue, green, orange or red
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY