Unverferth AWS & AWSP-30
AWS & AWSP-30
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Patent-pending, 4-wheel steering offers sharper turning, greater maneuverability and excellent trailing
- Front 180-degree steering with front to rear steering connection for true tracking performance
- AWSP models feature 4-point rubber-cushioned suspension for smoother transport
- Patenteded convertible rest brackets for quick, easy and totally tool-free adjustment for both grain platforms and headers
- Models available in 48', 42', 36' and 30' for hauling the widest variety of corn heads, grain platforms and draper platforms, including those with stalk stomper attachments
- Steel upper rest bar resists flexing and is fully adjustable both vertically and horizontally, without tools, to fit any brand grain platform or row-crop header
- The rear-oscillating axle keeps all four wheels in full contact with the ground, even when traveling over rough terrain
- Heavy-duty greaseable 10-ton hubs, automotive-type ball-joint steering, spindles with tapered roller bearing and 6-bolt wheels with new tires dependably carry all brands of corn heads and grain platforms
- The 12' tongue's extendable clevis and spring-lift assist make hitching to pickup, combine, or tractor easy and convenient
- Patented 2" tiedowns with heavy-duty nylon straps, brackets and ratchets for securing the load
- Retractable lighting cord keeps wiring concealed in tongue for longer life
- Extra-height clearance between axle and ground allows for easy field entry and exit
- The trussed lower restbar adds rigidity to the unit for full-width support
- Transport chain, rear-mounted, width-adjustable LED lighting package and reflective striping are standard equipment for optimum road travel safety
- Several tire choices are available, depending on model
- Optional 2- or 4-wheel electric brakes that include breakaway engagement for enhanced transport safety
- A storage slot in the upper rest bar is specifically designed for holding an extra cutter knife
- Highly durable powder-coat finish in choice of red, green or black helps resist corrosion
- Optional 12" x 48" long upper rest bar landing pads provide a wider landing area for for heads with shorter outer feet under each snout
|Model||AWS & AWSP-30|
|Conv. Grain Platform Sizes||30' and smaller|
|Draper Platforms||30' and smaller|
|Corn Heads (30" Rows)||12-row and smaller|
|Overall Length approx.)||42'|
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)||2,200|
|Upper Support Tube Dimensions||5"x3"x31'|
|Rest Bracket Max. Height||2'6"|
|Rest Bracket Min. Height||2'4"|
|Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Max.||4'5"|
|Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Min.||2'5"|
|Standard Tires||11Lx15 F-Range|
|Carrying Capacity* with Std. Tires||14,000 lbs.|
* Carrying capacities are rated at agricultural speeds.
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
U.S. patent #5,374,082, additional U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY