Unverferth Round-About Hay Tool
Round-About Hay Tool
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Telescoping roller arm may be adjusted to accommodate bales of any size
- High-tensile strength, 2 1/4" diameter, stress-proof steel bale spike rotates for easier entry into harder bales
- Adjustable 16" gripper prongs (4) may be positioned out for wrapping or in for unrolling
- Roller keeps stretch wrap square to bale. Positioned to provide easy access for changing, cutting and tying plastic wrap
- Mounts easily on any category II or III three-point hitch
- Heavy-duty 18.7 cubic inch displacement motor for long-term dependability
- Chains allow plastic roll to swing around bale ends for total wrap haylarge applications
- Telescoping roller arm may be adjusted to accommodate bales of any size.
- Heavy-duty steel construction and durable components.
- Adjustable tension for plastic wrap.
- Heavy gauge 40" backer wheel holds bale in position to prevent damage to the unit.
- Mounts easily on any category II or III three-point hitch.
- Roller keeps stretch wrap square to bale. Positioned to provide easy access for changing, cutting, and typing plastic wrap.
- High tensile strength, 2-1/4" diameter, "stress-proof" steel bale spike rotates for easier entry into "hard-center" bales.
- Adjustable 16" gripper prongs (4) may be positioned out for wrapping or in for unrolling.
- Heavy-duty 18.7 cubic inch displacement motor for long-term dependability. Exceeds requirements for tractors with newer 3000 psi open or closed hydraulic systems, and requires only one hydraulic outlet.
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY