- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- One-piece unitized box construction maximizes capacity and strength
- Patented Ultrasteer chassis permits the tightest turns, yet allows 42" of runner spacing for greater stability
- Torsion-bar suspension, four-corner mounting and spring hold down keep loads level in the field and over the road
- Innovative latching chute provides easy opening and lowering and locking into transport position
- Extra-large 60" unloading door with halogen spotlight permit quick unloading, day or night
- Unloading door features rack-and-pinion gearing for easy opening
- Steep-sloped sides with graphite-coated interior provide fast, clean unloading of the highest-moisture grain
- Rear-mounted hitch, electrical outlet and chain attachment allow for easily connecting two grain wagons
- Hydraulic surge-actuated drum brakes are standard on all models; rear wheel on model 530 and four-wheel on models 630 and 730
- Brakes automatically disengage when backing up for enhanced productivity
- Standard combination height-adjustable side- or center-dump deflector allows unloading flexibility
- SMV, reflective striping and D.O.T.-approved flashing amber and red L.E.D. taillights are standard for safer road and field use
- Capacity-rated transport chain with integrated chain anchor on tongue is standard
- Available in high-gloss, baked-on finish of tractor red or green with all seams silicone sealed for a long-lasting finish
|Chute Height||15" to 18"|
|Unloading Time||80 sec.|
|Hub Size||8-bolt/8" BC|
|Wheel Size||13.5 x 22.5|
|Wheel Base||10' 5"|
|Track Width||7' 1"|
|Overall Tire Width||8'6"|
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)||5,700|
* Please check local weight and towing regulations when pulling the 730 or 630 individually or in tandem.
** Capacities measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture (56 lb. test weight)
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY