- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Unload to the center or side of the truck with the telescopic downspout for added maneuverability
- Extendible downspout from 9' to 14'9" and a 360-degree rotating elbow provide for a full 25-foot reach
- Weather-resistant electronic switch at the end of the spout, combined with a metering door between the truck and hopper, put you in control of the flow rate
- Constructed of heavy-duty, 10-guage steel for greater durability
- Powered by 4-cubic-inch hydraulic motor that requires just 6 gallons per minute and 1,200 P.S.I. of pressure
- Easily lowers into unloading position with the use of a winch and locks into position with tool-free over-center latch
- Auger assembly easily folds into a compact transport position
- Tool-free detachment from truck with the removal of two pins and the cable
- All metal parts of auger are powder-coated for optimum corrosion resistance
- Rubber hopper guard minimizes material bounce and spill
- Choice of steel or brush-tip flighting
- Discharge rate of 500 bu./hr. for grains and 900 lbs. /min for fertilizer based on 500 rpm auger speed
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY