Unverferth Step Up Conversion
Step Up Conversion
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Stub-Disc Wheels
- Easily convert tractors with cast-center, bolt-on rim attachment to high-clearance workhorses
- Heavy-duty rims are constructed with straight-plate centers with bolt holes precision machined to mount to the tractor's cast center
- Centers are fully welded to the entire circumference of the rim for greatest strength
- Available in standard diameters to fit 36", 38", 42" cast centers and metric John Deere cast centers to convert tractor to 42" through 54" tire sizes
- Custom-built sizes are available to match other size cast centers and taller tire sizes up to 54"
- Single-Bevel Rims
- Easily convert tractors with cast centers that are attached by by lugs to greater heights with single-bevel rims
- Single-bevel rims feature .224" thick rim and bevel sections and high-quality welding around the entire circumference for greatest durability
- Standard sizes to fit tractors with 42" cast centers in diameters of 46", 48", 50", 52" and 54"
- Double-Bevel Rims
- Can be used as replacements, to go to a wider tire, or with step-up lugs to convert to a larger-diameter tire
- Universal driver spacing allow them to fit 8-, 10-, 12- or 16-lug configuration. Standard sizes to fit most 34", 36", 38" and 42" cast centers.
- Provide a factory look and a way to change to larger diameter tires on tractors, sprayers and other farm equipment
- Provide factory or custom offsets to meet your row spacing needs
- Straight-Plate Wheels
- Provide a multitude of options to get your tractor or sprayer higher for greater crop clearance, or wider footprint for greater flotation
- Commonly used where tread width settings remain constant
- Custom-built dual wheels on rear using stub-disc wheels for the inside primary, and formed plate wheels for the rear duals and front wheels to achieve specific row spacing
- All standard- and custom-built wheels are powder-coat finished to match popular tractor and sprayer brands
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY