Unverferth Implement Wheels
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- From wheels for tillage equipment and tractor fronts to large-diameter wagon wheels to match today's big grain haulers, there is an Unverferth implement wheel to meet your needs
- Standard sizes available from 12" up to 24.5" diameter with 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 bolt holes, depending on size
- Industry-standard pilots, offsets and bolt patterns
- Six-, eight- and ten-hole wheels are reversible for matching the implement's offset
- In addition to implements, Unverferth also offers sizes for many skid-steer loaders and center-pivot irrigation towers
- Dual wheel sets for small-diameter wheels are available to provide the same added flotation and stability as with larger equipment
- Custom-built sizes are available for matching special requests
- Reinforcement rings are also available for six- and eight-hole wheels
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY