Stihl MS 250
MS 250 for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Easy-Access Air Filter Cover
- Easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Translucent Fuel Tank
- Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work
- Rear Hand Guard
- Reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- Master Control Lever™
- The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Winter/Summer Shutter
- The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
|DISPLACEMENT||45.4 cc (2.77 cu. in.)|
|ENGINE POWER||2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)|
|POWERHEAD WEIGHT||4.6 kg (10.1 lbs.)|
|FUEL CAPACITY||470 cc (15.9 oz.)|
|CHAIN OIL CAPACITY||200 cc (6.8 oz.)|
|OILOMATIC® CHAIN||.325" RM3|
|GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges)||40 to 45 cm (16" to 18")