Stihl MS 250
Double tap to zoom
- Easy-Access Air Filter Cover
- Easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Translucent Fuel Tank
- Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work
- Rear Hand Guard
- Reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- Master Control Lever™
- The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Winter/Summer Shutter
- The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
|DISPLACEMENT||45.4 cc (2.77 cu. in.)|
|ENGINE POWER||2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)|
|POWERHEAD WEIGHT||4.6 kg (10.1 lbs.)|
|FUEL CAPACITY||470 cc (15.9 oz.)|
|CHAIN OIL CAPACITY||200 cc (6.8 oz.)|
|OILOMATIC® CHAIN||.325" RM3|
|GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges)||40 to 45 cm (16" to 18")