- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Frame Configuration – Available in 10 to 40-ft. widths. Single roller system with four tines per row. Standard 7 ½” tine spacing. Patented CCT (Close Coupled Tandem) uses two overlapping tined rollers, with three tines per row, giving you more pockets and fractures per acre.
- Wing Down Pressure Valve – Standard on all Folding Wing models. Valve is pre-set at the factory but can be easily adjusted in the field to suit varying ground conditions.
- Trunnion Bearing & Mounting Bracket – Heavy-duty 50mm bearing standard on all AWST and AWFT machines. No-lube bearings are designed for severe service applications.
- C-Flex System – Standard on all AWST and AWFT machines. Designed to protect rollers from impact and shock loads.
- Versatility – Quick-adjust feature allows you to easily vary the roller swing angle to meet your tillage and cropping demands.
- Value – Can be used full season and is readily adaptable to no-till, minimum till, and conventional till practices.
- All-Season – Ideal in the springtime for warming and drying soils. Post-harvest use allows your soils to breathe and promotes better residue breakdown.
- Dependable – All components chosen for strength and durability to withstand the demands of day-to-day farming.
- Outstanding Yields – Get top yields with lower input costs. It all comes down to the bottom line.
- Rolling Baskets – Available with either 3-Bar Coil Tines with 14” Single Roller or a Double Row 14” Harrow Basket.
- Rear Tool Bar – AWST and AWFT frames are designed to accept an optional rear tool bar, allowing the user to attach his own finishing tools.
- Pull-type Wheel Kits – Designed to convert the machinery into a “trail” unit with tires rearward.
- Scraper System for Rollers – For units working in challenging or high-residue conditions.
- Ballast Blocks – For hard compacted ground conditions, ballast blocks are available in 550 and 750-lb. weights.
- Lighting Kit – Includes two lights and two universal mounting brackets and harnesses.
|AWFT FRAME CONFIGURATIONS - Folding Frame|
|CCT AerWay ® - available in 3.75" (0.10 m) effective tine spacing|
|Cultivation Width||25' (7.62 m)|
|Travel Width||15' 9" (4.80 m)|
|# of Tines 3.75" (0.10 m)||240|
|Weight||8648 lbs (3.92 T)|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY