Salford AC2360 TBH 360 BUSHEL (180 + 180) TOW-BEHIND CART WITH HYDRAULIC VARIABLE RATE METERING
AC2360 TBH 360 BUSHEL (180 + 180) TOW-BEHIND CART WITH HYDRAULIC VARIABLE RATE METERING
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- AVAILABLE WITH DUAL 140 BU AND 180 BU POLYMER TANKS*
- STAINLESS STEEL INNER TANK COMPONENTS, AIR LINES AND METERING SYSTEM
- GROUND DRIVE OR HYDRAULIC VARIABLE RATE 10-OUTLET METERING (DOES NOT INCLUDE 2 1/2" AIR LINES TO TOOLBAR) WITH PLASTIC PEGGED ROLLERS
- 17" S3 HYDRAULIC FAN (REQUIRES 21 GPM @ 3000 PSI) WITH AIR MANIFOLD DAMPER
- DOUBLE SHOOT WITH AIR STREAM SWITCH BOX ON REAR TANK
- REAR HYDRAULIC 3-POINT HITCH WITH 12,000 LBS LIFT CAPACITY** (18 INCHES FROM LIFT EYE) ON AC2280 TOW-BETWEEN MODEL ONLY
- 3 SETS OF 1/2" HYDRAULIC LINES TO REAR 3-POINT HITCH FOR TOOLBAR
- DRAWBAR ADAPTOR AVAILABLE FOR 3-POINT HITCH FROM DRAWN IMPLEMENTS***
- MOUNTED LOADING AUGER
- STANDARD 710/70R42 TRACTOR LUG TIRES ON 10-BOLT HUBS (TIRE DEDUCT AVAILABLE) 22.5 X 16.1 TIRES STANDARD ON TOW-BEHIND FRONT AXLE
- ASSEMBLED AS TRUCKING WIDTH PERMITS
- Bushel capacity is calculated by volume; actual capacity may vary by commodity type
** Total lift capacity diminishes as the implement center of gravity moves further from the hitch. Lift capacity is also determined by the the cart and the remaining carrying capacity of of the tires installed. Front ballast weights may be required to avoid negative tongue weight and safelyoperate 3-point hitch tools. Front ballast weights are needed when the implement weigth is over 3,900 lbs or beyond 18" from the lift-eyes.
***Trailing implement horsepower requirement should not exceed 500 hp.
IDEAL FOR NUTRIENT APPLICATION - APPLY RIGHT NUTRIENTS AT RIGHT RATE, RIGHT PLACE AND RIGHT TIME.
- 360 BUSHEL (180 + 180) TOW-BEHIND POLY TANK CART WITH HYDRAULIC VARIABLE RATE METERING
- 10-outlet Ground Driven Metering System w/Dickey-John Hydra-Drives
- 2x 180 bushel poly tanks with stainless internal components
- 17" S3 hydraulic fan (Requires 17 GPM @ 3000 psi)
- 10" x 24' hydraulic loading auger on hydraulic remote control swing arm
- 710/70R42 Rear Tires on 10-bolt rims; 22.5 x 16.1 Front Tires
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY