Salford BBI Liberty - Mechanical Drive
BBI Liberty - Mechanical Drive
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
THE ORIGINAL DEFINITION OF EXCELLENCE
They called it Liberty, and it did its name justice, setting the precision nutrient applicator sector free of its previous limitations. Gone were the days of just “lettin’ it fly.” With the advent of Liberty, you could really target your fertilizer and lime applications with unprecedented precision with the original Salford spreader system.
Liberty is a mechanical field dynamo, featuring a ground-wheel-drive conveyor. The Liberty fertilizer and lime spreader gets its ample power from PTO or hydraulic-driven spinners, getting the job done on small to mid-sized farms.
Liberty pull-type spreaders are designed to be the toughest, most durable fertilizer and lime spreaders in the market. With BBI's rugged design and construction, you can more efficiently spread your fields, saving you time and money.
VARIETY OF MEDIUM-CAPACITY APPLICATIONS
At 10 feet, sitting on a tandem-axle frame, Liberty is ready for a variety of medium-capacity nutrient applications. Control your economic destiny and own your yield with Liberty, featuring the original Salford spreader system, now featured on the company’s wider range of hydraulic models.
- Heavy-duty, high-capacity packages and low-profile units available
- Standard 16-inch, heavy-duty, stainless steel mesh chain
- "Inverted V" option for heavy materials such as lime
- Overhead spinner motors above the chemical, resulting in extended motor life
- UHMW and stainless steel construction reduce corrosion issues and extend spreader life
- Payload packages available from 5-9 tons
- Distribution of granular fertilizer or lime
- Medium capacity
- Variety of applications
- Ground wheel drive conveyor
- PTO or hydraulic-driven spinners
- Proprietary BBI spreader system
- Delivers a wider, flatter, more consistent pattern
- Dual rack and pinion gate prevents jams
- One-piece CNC machined comb gives longer chain life
|Liberty - 5 - 9 - 14 ton applicator|
|Profile Type||Standard Profile (L BODY)||Low Profile (H BODY)||High Profile (B BODY)|
|Width||96" (2.44 m)||96" (2.44 m)||96" (2.44 m)|
|Capacity||210 cu ft (5.95 cu m) struck||170 cu ft (4.81 cu m) struck||235 cu ft (6.65 cu m) struck|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY