- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Frame – Three standard width configurations are available: 6.25 ft., 7.5 ft. and 10 ft. The frame of the AerWay is a structural steel weldment with integral weight trays. The AerWay is available as either a 3-Point (AWM3) or a Pull Type (AWMP) configuration.
- Rollers – The rollers use four tines per row at 7.5” spacing. Each roller shaft is supported by two 50mm (2”) Pillow Block bearings.
- Tillage – Rollers can be adjusted to 0°, 2.5° and 5° settings to vary the extent of aeration or cultivation.
- AWMP Hydraulics – 3” bore x 12” stroke double acting cylinder with manual lockout.
- AWMP Wheels – 9.5” X 15” – 8 ply ribbed agricultural tire mounted to six bolt hub. Quantity: Two supplied.
- Great Value, Saves Resources – One implement that can do many jobs. Get the maximum benefit out of your inputs and achieve a better root system that results in higher yields.
- Use All Season – Aerate, warm, and loosen soils in the spring, then relieve compaction or renovate after each hay cutting during the rest of the season.
- Very Dependable – Designed and built to withstand demanding field conditions and provide years of reliable service.
- Increased Yields – Better quality grass or hay results in more weight gain and healthier animals.
|AERWAY FRAME SPECIFICATIONS|
|AWM SERIES SPECIFICATIONS (Pull Type Models / Manual Adjust)|
|Travel Width||10.5' (126")|
|# of Tines||64|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY