- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Quick-adjust Swing Arms – Allow you to easily change the amount of soil disturbance from simple aeration to more aggressive renovations. Five settings available for 0 to 10 degrees of offset.
- Solid Steel Shafts – Rollers constructed of solid steel shaft, combined with individually replaceable “lean and twist” tines make the roller durable and easy to maintain.
- Extremely Versatile – Quick Adjust feature allows you to vary the roller swing angle between 0 and 10 degrees, enabling you to fine-tune your setting for aeration, renovation, overseeding or pre-working your fields.
- Great Value, Saves Resources – One implement that can do many jobs. Get the maximum benefit out of your inputs and achieve a better root system that results in higher yields.
- Use All-Season – Aerate, warm, and loosen soils in the spring, then relieve compaction or renovate after each hay cutting during the rest of the season.
- Very Dependable – Designed and built to withstand demanding field conditions and provide years of reliable service.
- Increased Yields – Better quality grass or hay results in more weight gain and healthier animals.
- Pull-type Wheel Kits – Designed to convert your machine into a “trail” unit with tires rearward. Eliminates stress on your 3-point lift arms by transferring weight to the drawbar.
- Ballast Blocks – For hard compacted ground conditions, ballast blocks are available in 550 and 750-lb. weights.
- Lighting Kit – Includes two lights and two universal mounting brackets and harnesses.
- Pull-type Harrow Caddys – Swivel pull-type caddys are available in widths of 17’ to 26’.
- Drag Chain Harrows – 5/8” diameter; drag harrows are available from 5’ wide to 26’ wide x 84” deep.
|Travel Width||11' 10"|
|# of Tines||72|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY