Salford AerWay AWATS SEEDER
AerWay AWATS SEEDER
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
TOTAL PASTURE MANAGEMENT WITH ONE IMPLEMENT
AerWay’s patented tines lift and shatter compacted soil. The quick adjust features allows you to easily vary the swing angle to achieve your desired seed bed.
The seed box has a cam type meter for adjusting the opening for various seed types. The internal five blade rotor delivers the seed to the 20 drop tubes and bottom deflector plate. This ensures uniform seed distribution even on windy days. The optional finishing tool or harrow you’ve selected provides seed to soil contact.
USE ALL SEASON
Because of its unique design when not being used as a seeder, the ATS is used in pastures to relieve compaction or renovate old pastures after each hay cutting. Aeration allows increased water infiltration and plant simulations for greater growth.
- Main members 4 x 4 structural tubing
- Weight tray 24.5” x 102” will accommodate up to five 750-lb. ballast blocks
- Sockets are provided on the rear of the frame to accommodate harrow carrier or toolbar arms
- 3” diameter rollers, tine spacing 7.5”
- Rollers operate on 50mm pillow block, permanently lubricated bearings
- For more aggressive cultivation the rollers can be adjusted from 0° to 10° in 2.5° increments
- Tongue, lift mechanism, and wheels are supplied as standard equipment on the AWATS-100 AerWay
- Wheel and tire assemblies: 9.50 x 15 TL 8 ply mounted on 15 x 8 wheels. Two supplied.
- Tie rod cylinder 3” bore x 12” stroke supplied complete with mechanical lockout for parking the unit.
- 10-ft. seedbox has 20 drop tubes spaced 6” apart
- Deflector plate spaces the drop tubes and spreads the seed in a uniform pattern.
- 12 V constant speed electric drive supplied with tractor wiring harness
- Box capacity 13 ft (10 bushel) supplied with application rate charts
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY