Meyer Farm Equipment F470
- The Formula to a good ration starts with the basics. Precisely engineered tank walls, baffles and screws provide accuracy and consistency that you expect!
- Precisely Engineered Augers - propel your ration up the center of the auger and then down along the outside walls for fast processing while maximizing end-to-end movement between the 2 screws.
- Lead Edge Scraper is adjustable and replaceable, it is responsible for initiating efficient feed movement in the Formula Mixer (Heat treated - high carbon steel).
- Auger Discharge Kicker Arm (right side of graphic) provides an extra sweep with every revolution, allowing smoother feedout in less time!
- Unique 3 piece knife design saves you time and money! This system offers added strength, simple adjustability and reduced replacement costs. (tungsten carbinate coated knives)
- Step Baffle System aids in feed movement, reduces horsepower requirements while eliminating overprocessing! Made from High Carbon Steel to reduce wear.
- Direct, In-Line Drive System is standard on the F355 & F470. It provides 40 rpm max speed through a robust planetary drive system. PROCESS FAST / UNLOAD FAST!
- 540 RPM standard / 1000 RPM optional - both equipped with shear bolt protection
- This simple, integrated subframe provides the lowest possbile load height with maximum strength. 3 point weighing is standard on small frame units.
- (2) 385/65x22.5 recap tires standard / durable tires that are easily accessbile if replacement is required
- All Door Tracks are poly lined for reduced wear and stress. They also provide reduced freeze up issues and easy replacement!
- Hay Stops are double acting and easily adjustable for tuning when processing long stemmed material.
- Belt Capacity Extension kits are avaiilable, they generally add about 10% to mixer capacity (Optional)
- Stainless Steel Side & Baffle Liners as well as Heat-Treated Auger Flighting available as an option for high usage applications.
- Meyer offers a wide variety of scalehead options from Digi-Star and Avery Weightronics. Weigh bars and junction box come standard with all Formula mixers.
- All Meyer Formula mixer wieigh product in the mixer tub and the conveyor - unlike many that fail to weigh product already on the conveyor system.
- Front Door Conveyor Options 1: Flat Front Belt Conveyor (chain avail) - this coneyor provides smooth, quiet transfer off feed. Hyd shuttle system keeps feed away ffrom the mixer.
- Front Door Conveyor option 2: Belt Incline Conveyor (chain avail) - this versatile system allows you to unload out the incline or flat side. Silky smooth delivery in 24, 36, 48 & 60
- Side Door Option 1: Simple 12" belt discharge - pictured here with optional door frame magnet set.
- Side Door Option 2: Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray with magnets
- Side Door Option #3 - belt discharge conveyor (chain available)
- Front Platform (in lieu of standard ladder) - only available on front door models. Access from Left or Right side!
- Tank Magnet System
|MODEL - DIMENSIONS (INCHES)||F470|
|Overall Length - side door / frt door||219"/249"|
|Mixing Chamber Length||175"|
|Overall Height (Standard Axle)|
|Tire Size (Quantity)||385/65R22.5 (2)|
|Optional Tire Size (Quantity)|
|Hay Retention Ring||104"|
|Transport Width - frt conveyor / side conveyor w/36" ext.||98"/110"|
|Max Discharge Reach|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - flat belt||7"|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - belt incline-24"/36"/48"||20"/26"/35"|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - chain incline-24"/36"/48"||17"/29"/40"|
|Side Slide Tray||5"|
|Side Belt Extension||3"|
|Max Discharge Height|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - flat belt||20.25"|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - belt incline-24"/36"/48" @ 45deg.||38"/44"/52"|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - chain incline-24"/36"/48" @ 45deg||38"/47"/56"|
|Side Conveyor-24"/36"/48"/60"/72" @45deg||34"/43"/51"/60"/68"|
|Side Slide Tray||8"|
|Side Belt Extension||16"|
|Cubic Feet - no extension/with extenion||470/520|
|Maximum Net Load - pounds||15,600|
|RPM - standard / high speed||40|
|Upper Flighting Thickness||1/2"|
|Lower Flighting Thickness||5/8"|
|Knives - adjustable - (Standard/Max Available)||4/8|
|PTO Drive||540 rpm / 1000 opt|
|Door Opening - Front||35" x 40"|
|Side||35" x 40"|
|Rear||35" x 40"|
|Conveyor Width - front/side||30" / 36"|
|Front Cross Conveyor Travel - left or right||8"|
|Tub and Trailer Construction|
|Trailer or Subframe||single-axle|
|- Optional Axle|
|Spindle Diameter||2 7/8"|
|Tongue Weight - % gross||10%|
|Tractor Requirement - PTO HP||90|