Meyer Farm Equipment F700 Truck Mount
- The Formula to a good ration starts with the basics. Precisely engineered tank walls, baffles and screws provide accuracy and consistency that you expect!
- Precisely Engineered Augers - propel your ration up the center of the auger and then down along the outside walls for fast processing while maximizing end-to-end movement between the 2 screws.
- Lead Edge Scraper is adjustable and replaceable, it is responsible for initiating efficient feed movement in the Formula Mixer (Heat treated - high carbon steel).
- Auger Discharge Kicker Arm (right side of graphic) provides an extra sweep with every revolution, allowing smoother feed-out in less time!
- Unique 3 piece knife design saves you time and money! This system offers added strength, simple adjust-ability and reduced replacement costs. (tungsten carbinate coated knives)
- Step Baffle System
- This unique Step Baffle System aids in front/rear feed movement, reduces horsepower requirements while eliminating over-processing! Made from High Carbon Steel to reduce wear! NOTICE THE 4" STEP WHERE THE BAFFLE MEETS THE FLOOR.
- Simple Direct Drive System
- This simple system allows direct drive-line hookup from your truck transmission PTO saving you time and expense. Our standard system includes Electric 2-Speed shifting!
- Joystick Control
- This convenient control center provides effortless control of all critical functions!
- Electric 2-Speed Shifting
- Electric 2-Speed shifting standard. Meyer Formula mid-sized mixers operate at 27 RPM in Low Range & 40 RPM in High Range. You can expect efficient mixing, reduced stress on your tractor PTO and faster cleanouts with this simple system!
- Fully Lubed Planetaries
- Meyer Formula Planetaries are sized large to handle heavy loads! These high quality planetaries are full-filled with oil so the upper bearings are bathed in oil - same as the lower. This avoids the added maintenance of greasing upper planetary bearings like many other brands. Oil levels are monitored using these reservoirs.
- Hay Stops
- Hay Stops are double acting and easily adjust for tuning when processing long stemmed material. Most other hay stops only adjust 1 direction (top or bottom - Meyer does both). 2 Stops are standard equipment.
- Belt Capacity Extension
- 8" Belt Capacity Extension packages are available for all Formula Mixers. They generally add about 10% to the mixer capacity (Optional).
- Hay Retention Ring
- Meyer offers a optional hay retention package. This package is useful when high volumes of long stem material are in your batch. It keeps hay from boiling over the tank and maintains good contact between the bale and auger knives.
- Stainless Steel Side & Baffle Liners as well as Heat-Treated Auger Flighting available as an option for high usage applications.
- Meyer offers a wide variety of scale-head options from Digi-Star and Avery Weightronics. Weigh bars and junction box come standard with all Formula mixers.
- Door Options
- F585 & F700 Truck Mount mixers are available with a LH side door and an optional rear Commodity Door. Check out the size of these openings - big door opening combined with faster auger speed provide faster discharge and clean-out!
- Poly Lined Door Tracks
- All Door Tracks are poly lined for reduced wear and stress. They also eliminate freeze up issues and provide easy long term replacement!
- Side Door Option #1: 12
- Simple 12" Belt Slide Chute works well to deflect feed beyond the truck mixer tire and it's simple - no moving parts!
- Side Door Option #2: Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray
- This Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray with magnets operates at a steep angle for complete discharge!
- Optional Rear Commodity Door
- Check out this handy feature for fast discharge of a premix or processed bedding!
- Electro-Hydraulic Door Control
- This simple electro-hydraulic system provides a simple, efficient means of powering the mixer door / doors.
- Tank Magnet System
- This "Super Strength Tank Magnet" hinges open from the outside of the mixer for easy upkeep and cleaning. It's an investment that will pay you back many times over. Other magnet options include - Door Frame Magnets & Slide Tray Magnets.
- Work Lights
- Meyer offers a bunk light package which includes work lights over the discharge and rear bumper area.
- Fender Packages Available
- Optional Deluxe Poly Fender / Flap kit
|Mixer Model||F585 Side Door||F700 Side Door|
|Minimum Cab to Axle (Clear Frame***)||132"||132"|
|Minimum After Frame||66"||66"|
|Minimum Frame Section Modulus*||17||17|
|Minimum Axle Front/Rear||12,0000#/33,000#||14,000#/40,000#|
|Minimum Engine HP||300 hp||300 hp|
|Minimum Eng Displacement||8 Liter||9 Liter|
|Minimum Torque @ PTO Adaptor||400 ft - lbs @ 100%PTO||400 ft - lbs @ 100%PTO|
* MIN FRAME SECTION MODULUS refers to strength of frame based on 110,000 PSI yield strength
** PTO ADAPTOR must have bolt pattern and pilot to accept a 1410 series driveline, SPICER# 3-2-159
*** No braces, exhaust pipes, brackets, hardware, etc. behind cab and above frame rails, unless cab to axle dimension is taken from behind these features