Meyer Farm Equipment F1015
- Meyer Formula Twin Screw Mixers are ready to take on the heavy work load of today's mid-sized and large operations! Heavy Duty plantetary drives combined with the most advanced hydrostatic system in the Vertical Mixer industry provide you superior performance, durability and convenience. Advanced tank, baffle and screw features combined with precise auger speed selection and timing enhance the quality ration this Meyer Formula Mixer will provide. Meyer offers factory installation to your properly prepared truck chassis too! Best of all the Meyer Formula TMR produces the most accurate blends in the neighborhood!
- The Formula to a good ration starts with the basics. Precisely engineered tank walls, baffles and screws provide accuracy and consistency that you expect!
- Precisely Engineered Augers - propel your ration up the center of the auger and then down along the outside walls for fast processing while maximizing end-to-end movement between the 2 screws.
- Lead Edge Scraper is adjustable and replaceable, it is responsible for initiating efficient feed movement in the Formula Mixer (Heat treated - high carbon steel).
- Auger Discharge Kicker Arm (right side of graphic) provides an extra sweep with every revolution, allowing smoother feedout in less time!
- Unique 3 piece knife design saves you time and money! This system offers added strength, simple adjustability and reduced replacement costs. (tungsten carbinate coated knives)
- Step Baffle System
This unique Step Baffle System aids in front/rear feed movement, reduces horsepower requirements while eliminating overprocessing! Made from High Carbon Steel to reduce wear! NOTICE THE 4" STEP WHERE THE BAFFLE MEETS THE FLOOR.
- HD Self-Compensating Hydrostatic Drive
This premium system powers all Meyer Formula Large Frame Twin Screw Truck Mount Mixers. It features a touch screen control center to monitor all critical functions and a joystick control for operator ease / convenience. Auger speed is regulated using a simple dial adjustment at your finger tips!
- Efficient / Effective
This compact system is responsible to direct oil flow to mixer functions on demand. It also contains a cooling system that is activated thermostatically and has a automatic self-cleaning function for the radiator!
- FEPTO or REPTO Hydrostat Version
Meyer offers both FEPTO (front engine PTO) or REPTO (rear engine PTO) versions of the Hydrostat System. Contact the factory or view our materials on-line to see which version may best suit your potential mixer truck. (FEPTO pictured)
- Timed Augers
Unlike most other truck mount hydrostatic drive systems, Meyer Formula mixers feature timed augers so the relationship of the front screw and the rear stay consistent at all times. This provides much more consistent mixing batch after batch / day after day! (both single and dual drive systems)
- Single Drive Hydro System
Model F815 and F1015 Standard Version models feature a single drive system which directs power though a large, high torque motor to each planetary. The planetaries maintain timing though a direct drive-line hookup. Each planetary is also protected by individual torque disconnect clutches.
- Dual Drive Hydro System
All Meyer F1015 "Plus" & "Commercial" as well as F1215 models come standard with a dual drive hydrostatic drive. This impressive system utilizes 2 individual, high torque motors to power the planetaries with a driveline connection between to maintain auger timing. Massive 3200 Planetaries are standard on all 1015 Plus, Commercial and F1215 Versions.
- Cleanout Function / Dual Drive Models
In addition to having infinitely variable speed augers up to approximately 40 rpm, this system also has a cleanout feature which ramps up to 55 rpm for ultra fast cleaning. (dual drive models only)
- Fully Lubed Planetaries
Meyer Formula Planetaries are sized large to handle heavy loads! These high quality planetaries are full-filled with oil so the upper bearings are bathed in oil - same as the lower. This avoids the added maintenance of greasing upper planetary bearings like many other brands. Oil levels are monitored using these reserviors.
- Hay Stops
Hay Stops are double acting and easily adjust for tuning when processing long stemmed material. Most other hay stops only adjust 1 direction (top or bottom - Meyer does both). 2 Stops are standard equipment.
- Belt Capacity Extension
8" Belt Capacity Extension packages are available for all Formula Mixers. They generally add about 10% to the mixer capacity (Optional).
- Hay Retention Ring
Meyer offers a optional hay retention package. This package is useful when high volumes of long stem material are in your batch. It keeps hay from boiling over the tank and maintains good contact between the bale and auger knives.
- Stainless Steel Side & Baffle Liners as well as Heat-Treated Auger Flighting available as an option for high usage applications.
- Meyer offers a wide variety of scalehead and remote indicator options from Digi-Star and Avery Weightronics. Weigh bars and junction box come standard with all Formula mixers.
- Door Options
Large Frame Formula Truck Mount Mixers are available with a LH side door, Front Door and an optional Rear Commodity Door. Check out the size of these openings - big door opening combined with faster auger speed provide faster discharge and cleanout!
- Poly Lined Door Tracks
All Door Tracks are poly lined for reduced wear and stress. They also eliminate freeze up issues and provide easy long term replacement!
- Front Door Option #1
This Flat Front Belt Conveyor provides smooth & quiet delivery of TMR to the left side of your mixer. They conveyor hydraulically extends out to move feed away from the truck. Belt conveyor speed can also be adjusted to match the amount of "loft" desired. Slick!
- Side Door Option #1: 12" Belt Chute
Simple 12" Belt Slide Chute works well to defelct feed beyond the truck mixer tire and it's simple - no moving parts!
- Side Door Option #2: Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray
This Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray with magnets operates at a steep angle for complete discharge!
- Optional Rear Commodity Door
Check out this handy feature for fast discharge of a premix or processed bedding!
- Tank Magnet System
This "Super Strength Tank Magnet" hinges open from the outside of the mixer for easy upkeep and cleaning. It's an investment that will pay you back many times over. Other magnet options include - Door Frame Magnets, Slide Tray Magnets and our Powered-Rotary Magnet system.
- Work Lights
Meyer offers a bunk light package which includes work lights over the discharge and rear bumper area.
- Camera - Rear Mounted
This camera system provides safety and convenience. It wires directly into our mixer LCD screen and can be activated manually or automatically when the truck is in reverse gear.
- Fender Packages Available
Optional Deluxe Poly Fender / Flap kit
- HD Roller Bumper
This Roller Bumper provides excellent protection for your truck and pumps on FEPTO Drive truck mounts.
|MIXER MODEL||F1015 SIDE DOOR||F1015 FRONT DOOR|
|WHEEL BASE||226" - 232"||261" - 268"|
|CAB TO AXLE||162" - 166"||198" - 202|
|MIN AFTER FRAME||76"||78"|
|MIN FRAME SECTION MODULUS*||23||23|
|MIN AXLE FRONT/ REAR||18,000# / 46,000#||18,000# / 46,000#|
|MIN ENGINE HP||# 325 HP||# 325 HP|
|MIN HP @ CRANKSHAFT PTO ADAPTOR**||225 HP||225 HP|
|MIN TORQUE @ CRANKSHAFT PTO ADAPTOR**||660 FT-LBS @ 1800 RPM||660 FT-LBS @ 1800 RPM|