Meyer Farm Equipment F510
- The Formula to a good ration starts with the basics. Precisely engineered tank walls and screw provide accuracy and consistency that you expect!
- Precisely Engineered Augers - propel your ration up the center of the auger and then down along the outside walls for fast processing while maximizing end-to-end movement between the 2 screws.
- Lead Edge Scraper is adjustable and replaceable, it is responsible for initiating efficient feed movement in the Formula Mixer (Heat treated - high carbon steel).
- Auger Discharge Kicker Arm (right side of graphic) provides an extra sweep with every revolution, allowing smoother feedout in less time!
- Unique 3 piece knife design saves you time and money! This system offers added strength, simple adjust-ability and reduced replacement costs. (tungsten carbonate coated knives)
- Simple - Strong
Meyer Formula Single Auger Mixers provide a simple in-line power transfer from your 1000 RPM PTO to the Robust Planetary Drive. It generates 40 RPM max speed to PROCESS FAST and UNLOAD EVEN FASTER!
- 1000 RPM Drive
These Single Screw units feature an 1 3/8" 1000 RPM drive for reduced startup torque. Single speed drive eliminates extra moving parts!
- HD Tubular Chassis Design
The F425 & F510 Formula Models feature mixer bodies supported by a Heavy Duty Tubular Undercarriage and a 4 point weighing system. Adjustable hitch is standard. Hitch length is dependent on front conveyor or side door models.
- In-Line Quad Axle
This simple In-Line Quad Axle design is standard. It features 4 wheels in one plane to reduce tire scrub/wear. Meyer offers 3 tire packages for the single screw models - 12.5Lx15 12 ply implement tires, 245/70R19.5 recaps and 380/60R16.5 flotation tires.
- Poly Lined Door Tracks
All Door Tracks are poly lined for reduced wear and stress. They also eliminate freeze up issues and provide easy long term replacement!
- Hay Stops
Hay Stops are double acting and easily adjust for tuning when processing long stemmed material. Most other hay stops only adjust 1 direction (top or bottom - Meyer does both). 2 Stops are standard equipment.
- Belt Capacity Extension
8" Belt Capacity Extension packages are available for all Formula Mixers. They generally add about 10% to the mixer capacity (Optional).
- Hay Retention Ring
Meyer offers a optional hay retention package. This package is useful when high volumes of long stem material are in your batch. It keeps hay from boiling over the tank and maintains good contact between the bale and auger knives.
- Meyer offers a wide variety of scale head options from Digi-Star and Avery Weightronics. Weigh bars and junction box come standard with all Formula mixers.
- Conveyor Gets Weighed!
All Formula models weigh product in the mixer tub and on the conveyor - unlike many brands that fail to weigh product that has exited the tank.
- Door Options
Formula Single Auger Mixers offer a wide array of door options. Choose from Front Door, Rear Door, RH Side Door or LH Side Door to match your particular needs. Check out the size of these openings - big door opening combined with faster auger speed provide faster discharge and clean-out!
- Front Door Conveyor Option #1: Flat Front Belt Conveyor
This Flat Front Belt Conveyor provides smooth, quiet transfer of feed to the right or the left. Includes a hydraulic shuttle feature that slides the conveyor right or left of center by 8"! (Chain Available)
- Front Door Conveyor Option #2: Belt Incline Conveyor
This versatile Front Belt Incline System allows you to unload out the incline side or flat side. Silky smooth delivery in 24, 36, 48 & 60" lengths. Mechanical stop standard, Electric splitter valve available to reduce hyd outlet requirements from 3 to 2. (Chain incline available)
- Side Door Option #1: 12" Belt Slide
Simple 12" Belt Slide Chute works well to deflect feed beyond the mixer tire and it's simple - no moving parts!
- Side Door Option #2: Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray
This Hydraulic Folding Slide Tray with magnets operates at a steep angle for complete discharge! (twin screw mixer in photo)
- Side Door Option #3 - Belt Discharge Conveyor
This Side Door Belt Discharge Conveyor works great to reach into various bunk arrangements or just to move feeder further from the mixer (24" - 72"). This belt system eliminates feedback plus your cows won't even hear it running! (Chain available)
- Front Viewing Platform (front door only)
Front Viewing Platform is available in lieu of the standard tank ladder on all front door equipped Formula Mixers. This feature allows convenient access from the right or left side.
- Tank Magnet System
This "Super Strength Tank Magnet" hinges open from the outside of the mixer for easy upkeep and cleaning. It's an investment that will pay you back many times over. Other magnet options include - Door Frame Magnet (side door models), Slide Tray Magnet (side door models), Belt Drape Magnet (front door models) and Deflector/Tip-Off Magnets (Front Door incline conveyor models).
|MODEL - DIMENSIONS (INCHES)||F510|
|Overall Length - side door / frt door||197"/232"|
|Mixing Chamber Length||162"|
|Overall Height (Standard Axle)|
|Tire Size (Quantity)||12.5LX15-12 PLY (4)|
|Optional Tire Size (Quantity)||245/70R19.5 (4)|
|Optional Tire Size (Quantity)||380/60R16.5 (4)|
|Hay Retention Ring||112"|
|Transport Width - frt conveyor / side conveyor w/36" ext.||123"/132"|
|Max Discharge Reach|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - flat belt||10"|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - belt incline-24"/36"/48"||29"/37"/49"|
|Side Slide Tray||21"|
|Side Belt Extension||18"|
|Max Discharge Height|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - flat belt||25"|
|Frt Cross Conveyor - belt incline-24"/36"/48" @ 45deg.||43"/49"/57"|
|Side Conveyor-24"/36"/48"/60"/72" @45deg||45"/51"/59"/68"/76"|
|Side Slide Tray||17"|
|Side Belt Extension||26"|
|Cubic Feet - no extension/with extenion||510/570|
|Maximum Net Load - pounds||16,600|
|RPM - standard / high speed||40|
|Upper Flighting Thickness||5/8"|
|Lower Flighting Thickness||3/4"|
|Knives - adjustable - (Standard/Max Available)||5/7|
|PTO Drive||1000 rpm|
|Door Opening - Front||42" x 40"|
|Side||35" x 40"|
|Rear||42" x 40"|
|Conveyor Width - front/side||36" / 36"|
|Flat Front Cross Conveyor Travel - left or right||8"|
|Tub and Trailer Construction|
|Trailer or Subframe||in-line quad|
|Spindle Diameter||2 3/4" (x4)|
|Tongue Weight - % gross||10%|
|Tractor Requirement - PTO HP||100|