Meyer Farm Equipment V-Max 3245
- Pull Type or Truck Mount models
- Meyer patented straight-line flow - provides the ultimate spread performance. Better pattern, faster unload time, less horsepower & minimal wind drift!
- Rear Unload Rules! When it comes to spreading, keep the mess behind you. Provides superior application too.
- 3 auger system (3rd optional), only one of its kind. Lower 20" augers feed the door while the upper auger levels the load forward and eliminates bridging.
- Thanks to the dual lower auger design, the Meyer spreader body is wide down low. This means we can maintain a lower load height with maximum capacity!
- Independent Lower Auger Shear Bolt Protection, a Meyer exclusive. Allows you to protect an obstructed auger while still unloading a majority of the load with the other lower auger. Bound to save you some work!
- Heavy Duty Drivetrain - V-Max models feature #120 final drive chains and #80 expeller and first reduction. HD jackshafts / spring chain tensioning / remote greasing on hard to reach spots!
- Automatic Roller Chain Oiler is optional. Oils all roller chains each time you cycle the tailgate. Eliminates reduced access and manure contamination associated with oil bath systems.
- Sectionally Flighted 20" lower augers propel material to the rear of the spreader. No paddles to wrap, freeze or wedge obstructions!
- Our revolutionary T-Post auger hold-down retains a nylatron (non maintenance) bushing and maintains tight auger tollerance to the tank floor. Provides you more complete cleanout as well!
- Vertical Twin Expellers pulverize material for smooth, even application. This machine bands material across the back like a fertilizer spreader would, unlike side delivery units that attempt to chuck all the product out one side. Paddles are replacable - some reversible!
- V-Max spreaders feature a trip pan system for easy daily cleanup. Especially handy when the weather gets cold! Larger Door Openings and Poly Lined Gate Tracks standard.
- Check out this Shock Load Coupler System.....Drastically reduces "shock/stress" related to rocks and frozen material. This dampening system, combined with a torque disconnect clutch, protect your expeller drive.
- Direct shaft drive expellers (includes our shock load coupler). No chains on the rear of this machine! V-Max models feature an overrunning clutch to reduce backlash on the drivetrain.
- 540 RPM CV PTO standard - 1000 RPM CV PTO is optional. Both incorporate a torque disconnect clutch to protect your investment!
- All Meyer spreaders feature a full channel frame. Stress from hitch, axles and body are transmitted through the frame network. Take a look at the unibody design on most V-Spreader!
- HD Axle System
The V-Max Line uses a low profile, HD axle design to support the load. 2 3/4" spindles are standard on the 2636 & 3245 models while 3" spindles are on the 3954.
- Tire Options / Hitch Package
Many tire options including rib implement tires and truck tires. Above is the standard hitch package - Meyer offers a long hitch as well (works well for dual wheels / large diameter tires).
- Large Capacity / Low Load Height
This popular V-Max 3954 model has a load capacity over 2,600 gallons with only a 69" load height (with 16.5 tires)!
- Height Extension Packages available for all models. (9" pictured here) Splash shields standard front and rear. Rear splash shield on V-Max is flat to accommodate manure auger or barn cleaner clearance.
- LED light package is standard
(w/out height extension) -
(w/ height extension) -
|Height (w/14L Tire) -
(w/Height Ext.) -
(Optional 16.5 Tire) -
Add 1 1/2 "
|Overall Width (w/14L x 16.1)
Outside of tires
(Optional 16.5 Tire) -
|Overall Length||21' 5"|
|Roller Chain Drive||80-120|
|Constant Velocity PTO||Standard|
|w/Overrunning Clutch||540 RPM|
|Hub Size||8 bolt-6000#|
|Spindle Size||2 3/4"|
|Frame Construction||8" Channel|
|Door Opening||27" X 42"|
|Tank Steel Copper-Bearing||3/16"|
|Auger Flighting Thickness||3/8" sectional|
|Drive Line Protection||Overrunning
|Expeller Speed||540 RPM|
|H.P. Requirements Min.||85|
|Height Extension ( Normally 9")||Optional|
|Height Extension (4' - 6')||Optional|
|High Volume Poultry Extension||Optional|
|3rd Auger (for solid materials)||Optional|
|Independent Lower Auger Shear Hub Sprockets||Optional|
|1000 RPM PTO||Optional|