Meyer Farm Equipment 9524 Pull Type
- Pull Type or Truck Mount Units Available
- 20 - 24 - 30' lengths / 755 - 1,180 cubic foot heaped capacity!
- Three Spreading Attachments Available. Each is removable and interchangeable if properly equipped. Now that's versatility!!
- The S100 Combination Attachment has 2 horizontal beaters shred material and drop it on the lower spinner disks for dispersal. Patterns are wide - up to 65'! Ideal for litter, lime, compost, digester solids where lower application rates are desired. Guillotine tailgate standard / Swing-Arm optional. Capable of hauling pack manure as well.
- The S200 Vertical Attachment features twin 44" diameter expellers creating an explosive 30-40' pattern. Versatile, since it will handle most types of manure, sludge and compost, including frozen, dry feedlot and packed manure! (Swing Arm Tailgate equipped)
- The S300 Horizontal Attachment has 4 beaters in a horizontal fashion. Capable of handling most material with a consistent pattern about 9-12' wide. The 4th beater eliminates clumps that fall straight down from the apron. Swing Arm Tailgate standard.
- This Adjustable Deflector allows you to "fine-tune" your spread pattern based on the density of the product being spread. (S100 and S200)
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
4' side height & 7.5' width add up to big capacity! This makes the Meyer Crop Max the perfect spreader if you have high volumes of solid manure, litter or byproduct.
- Support Where it Counts!
Floor Supports have a 7.5" gaps! This tight network of support protects the poly floor system when large volumes of manure / frozen manure are loaded in the Crop Max.
- Hydraulic Variable Speed Triple Apron System with cab control box standard. Solid Poly Floor - high molecular virgin poly (no regrind)! 667XH triple aprons pull the load with ease with a combined tensile strength of 180,000# - impressive!
- Hydraulic In-Cab Variable Speed
This simple control mounts in your tractor or truck giving you full control of apron speed at your fingertips!
- Reversing Apron Feature allows to free foreign objects or to restart a load after plugging. Saving you time and a whole lot of effort!
- Direct Hydraulic Gear-drive eliminates unneeded roller chain maintenance. Big 2 3/8" drive shaft and machined steel sprockets are standard!
- Swing Arm Tailgate system (S200 / S300) includes a tailgate safety valve. This feature assures that your tailgate is open before the apron chains advance the load. Your operator can't mess up!
- Belt Curtain System
This belt curtain system comes with any swing arm tailgate equipped spreader (generally with S200 / S300 attachments). I hangs down to deflect debris from coming forward toward the truck/tractor.
- Direct Drive Expellers / unlike some other brands the Crop Max expeller system is PTO powered for maximum capacity and consistent performance! No Hydraulic Fluctuations is expeller speed. Our drive system has independent gearboxes to avoid cross contamination in the event of any failure (no shared oil).
- 1000 RPM CV PTO - 1 3/4"
- Robust Chassis System - HD tube frame / suspension axles / Oil bath hubs (tridem has grease filled) / brakes standard, although brake actuator set is optional
- Crop Max HFX3000 - High Flotation Chassis
The 9524 model is available with a NEW version chassis - the HFX3000. This new High Flotation edition trailer features larger 710/50x26.5 radial tires and a slider axle like the XTS3000 for maximum flotation and adjust-ability. (load height is 8" taller than the XTS3000)
- Suspended Axles for today's higher speed ag tractor applications
- Slider Axle System
The Slider Axle Set is standard on the XTSW3000 & HFX3000 Chassis for the 9524 Crop Max. This allows axle relocation for silage conversion or to make draw-bar weight adjustments. (Not required on 9520 or 9530 models)
- Bull-Pull Articulating Implement Hitch
This Articulating Implement Hitch features a HD pivot to reduce hitch and draw-bar wear. It does require a hammer-strap tractor draw-bar and will accommodate a 1.5" or 2" pin. (standard equipment)
- Scale Packages are very popular on Crop Max models. Simple scales - NT460 models with mapping / gps - NT8000i versions with full variable rate
- Deluxe mounting system allows for easy weigh bar installation or direct mount for non scale units.
- Brake Options include hydraulic, foot pedal hydraulic and air on tandem units / hydraulic on tridem.
- 36" Silage Extension package is available on all models. Raises inside height to 7', similar to our typical silage box. Swing Arm tailgate models utilize the spreader tailgate for silage operation.
- Electric scissor tarp packages and 36" silage extension pictured.
- S400 Grain kit attachment allows even more utilization of your Crop Max. Meters grain into your hopper or pit with ease!
- Hydraulic Motor Speed Sensor is optional. This hydraulic motor mounted sensor allows you to take a apron speed reading required for variable rate applications.
|Dimensions/Specs.||9524 Pull Type|
|Box Inside Length||24'|
|Overall Length||36' 5" w/XTS3000 600/50|
|Overall Width-Box/Box w/Tires||102"/111"|
|Overall Height w/S-200||12' 1" x/XTS3000 600/50|
|Capacity-Heaped||720 / 925 Cu. Ft.|
|Loading Height||9' with trailer|
|Weight (approx.) w/S-200||19,760# w600/50x22.5|
|Min. Required HP||220 HP|
|Chassis (see specs below)||60,000# Capacity Tandem-Non Steer|
|Tires||600 50x22.5 Tires|
|Slats Per Apron||37/111 Per Box|
|Apron Drive||Hydraulic - Variable|
|Box Sides||Steel - 10 gauge|
|Front 36" Folding Guard Deflect||Standard|
|Transport Lights w/Cord||Standard|
|Rear Attach S-100/200/300/400||Optional|
|Silage Extension Package||Optional 36"|
|Nutrient Tracking M.S.||Optional|
|Reversing Apron Pkg.||Standard|
|Rear Attachments:||S-300 / Horizontal|
|PTO Speed (RPM)||1000 RPM|
|PTO Protection Cutout Style||Standard|
|Vertical Expellor Diameter||N/A|
|Horizontal Beater Diameter||3 standard /
|Gate Style||Swing Arm Style|
|Trailers (Pull Type)||XTSW3000|
Non steer - STD
Steerable - OPT
|30,000# x 2 - high
|Sliding Spring Suspension|
|Hub||Oil Bath - 10 Bolt|
|Articulating Implement Hitch||Std - Requires
1.5 or 2" pin
Hammerstrap style hitch
|Tire Options:||600/50x22.5 high floatation|
new truck tires
dual truck tires
|Brakes (air,hyd or foot pedal)||Optional|