Meyer Farm Equipment 9136RT
- 9100RT Upgrades
The 9100RT BOSS Series is based on a similar design to our 8100RT Series with these upgrades:
Dual hydraulic gear-drive - Stainless steel side panels - Reinforced, enclosed side frames, Marker & clearance lighting and Standard rear gate delay!
- Trailer Mount applications available in 24, 26, 30 & 36' lengths. Tandem 24/26/30' - Tridem 30/36'
- Truck Mount versions available in 24, 26, 28, 30 or 32' lengths. Big Time Capacity!
- FAST - STABLE - SAFE unloading of your materials - NO HOIST!
- HD fully welded frame @ 16" centers to handle heavy loads while maintaining a low center of gravity.
- Dual Hydraulic Gear-drive System offers efficient, fast unloading with NO ROLLER CHAINS / big 2 3/8" driveshaft! (semi trailer pictured)
- Stainless Steel side panels provide practicality, corrosion resistance and good looks!
- Solid poly floor - high molecular virgin (not reground)!
- Reinforced, enclosed side frames - marker & clearance lights with DOT tape standard
- Top Pivot gate standard / Barn Door gate optional - both feature automatic open / close! (semi trailer pictured)
- Integrated dual front viewing window / HD tubular frame front gate assembly
- Farm Name on Sides - Standard
This unit is equipped with an optional RH Roof Hood as well.
- High Gloss urethane paint finish - Sharp!
Meyer Red is standard / Black is a no-charge option on the BOSS Series.
- Grain Kit Option
This effective Grain Kit package is available for all 8100/9100RT BOSS units. It comes with the hopper, hydraulic flow control and necessary seals. WORKS GREAT TOO!
- Electric front to rear or side to side tarp packages available
- Reversing Apron Option
This feature is handy for hauling bales or partial loads. (typically sold with barn door rear gate)
- Scale options: Basic or Forage Tracker
|Inside Height - no extension||72"|
|Inside Height w/14" extension||85.5"|
|Overall Height - no extension (top of gate)*||147”|
|Overall Height w/14" extension (top of gate)*||159”|
|Overall Side Height - no ext. / with ext.*||130.5/144.5”|
|Stringer Width (Truck/Trailer Mount)||N/A|
|Capacity (struck level) Cu. Ft. - w/o ext.||1780|
|Capacity (struck level) Cu. Ft. - w14" ext.||2105|
|Maximum Net Load (off road rating)||30 ton|
|Apron Chains (Pintle)||667XH|
|Rear Drive Shaft||2-3/8" HD SOLID SHAFT|
|Power Source / DIRECT GEARDRIVE||Hyd. / Dual|
|Upright Spacing||16" on Cntr|
|Upright / Cross member Construction||2x2 Tubing|
|Enclosed Side Frame/Cross Member Union||Standard|
|Unloading Time (Dependent of Hyd. System)||65 sec.|
|Clad-Tuff Fiberglass Woven Side Panels||N/A|
|Stainless Steel Sides Panels||Standard|
|Solid Poly Floor - High Molecular||Standard|
|Rear Gate Delay System *new RT design!!||Standard|
|Automatic Rear Door Unlatch / Latch||Standard|
|Double Viewing Window in front gate||Standard|
|Rear Transport Lights - LED (new location)||Standard|
|Marker/Clearance Lights & D.O.T. Tape||Standard|
|Personalized Farm Name on Sides||Standard|
|14" Removable Side Extension (screen or solid)||Optional|
|Fold-Down Front Extension||Standard|
|Double Center Opening Doors Hyd./Air (Barn Doors)||Optional|
|Grain Kit / Quick Attach for Top Pivot Door||Optional|
|Grain Kit / Quick Attach for Barn Door Gate||Optional|
|Side-mtd, LED Turn Signal Light Pkg. in
addition to Standard Lower Light Pkg.
|Reversing Apron Feature||Optional|
|Set Back Axle Design / Air Lift Pusher Axles||Optional|
|Side Hood Deflector/backstop (RH side)||Optional|
|Black paint in lieu of Red||Optional|
|Truck Mount Kit w/Steel Fenders||Standard|
|Factory Install of Truck Mount Kit||Standard|
|Front to Back Scissor Tarp (electric)||Optional|
|Side-to-Side Roll Tarp (electric)||Optional|
|*Height measurements - Straight Truck Mounted Units require hardware which adds approximately 1.5" to height listed above|