Meyer Farm Equipment RT618
- Wagon - Trailer - Truck Mount options
- HD Steel Frame with tubular floor supports on 24" centers. 7'5" inside width for maximum capacity! New integrated top rail system eliminates the need for side supports when roof is removed.
- Removable Roof standard / open top optional
- Variable Speed RT belt drive standard equipment - featuring our new, high-efficiency bevel gear-drive system which offer clean-out speeds up to 17' / minute. New RT Auger Drive feature consistent auger speed based throughout the range.
- Spring-loaded roller chain tensioning w/ nylon paddle tightener on primary drive and auger drives
- HD 2" main drive shaft with machined drive sprockets - tough stuff!
- 18" Diameter drum augers in a tapered formation provide a smooth mat of feed to the discharge conveyor.
- 24" wide pintle chain apron provides an even discharge to your blower or bagger without the buildup of roller chain conveyors. Hold-downs and fold-down conveyor extension are standard.
- Feather start controls including cross apron / augers / main apron. No jaw clutch starts like other brands!
- Solid Poly Floor
Meyer RT600 Forage Boxes come standard with a solid poly floor (no plywood)! This system reduces drag by approximately 30% plus provides much faster clean-out.
- LED lighting is Standard
- Basic Hydraulic or Cab-Controlled Hydraulic Drive available
- High capacity options include 6" taller roof package
Allow for easier filling on longer models and more capacity. Roof is removable as is the standard roof system!
- 4th beater is optional with 12" taller side package
This 12" taller side package is available with or without a roof. It is a perfect match when using a SP chopper for front filling or anytime you desire more capacity. 4th beater available with 12" taller side. (not available in conjunction with 6" taller roof)
|Inside Height (w/o roof) - std height||6'3"|
|- high sides||7'3"|
|Overall Height (w/o roof)|
|top of side - std height||94"|
|- high sides||106"|
| *Less 4" truck & trailer mounts
(except on XT1600 trailer)
|Overall Height (w/roof) - wagon mt.
- std height
|- high sides||126.5"|
|Overall Width w/conveyor extension up||109.5"|
|Truck/XT2200 Trailer Mount||33.5"/6"|
|Capacity (struck level) cu. ft. w/o roof
- (6'3) std height
|- (7'3) high sides||1000|
|Capacity cu. ft (with roof)
- (6'3) std height
|- (7'3) high sides||1196|
|Front Apron Drive Shaft||2"|
|Tubular Upright Spacing||24"|
|All Steel Frame - 24" centers (no wood)||24"|
|HD Tubular Floor Supports||2x2|
|HD Top Rail Formed (no side supports needed)||Standard|
|Commercial Grade Geardrive (no worm gears)||Standard|
|RT Variable Speed System - 0-17'/minute (PTO drive standard)||Standard|
|Apron Chains (heavy duty pintle)||667X|
|Auger Feathering System & Conveyor Clutch/Safety Clutch||Standard|
|Cross Conveyor Chain Hold-Downs||Standard|
|Fold-Down Conveyor Extension w/ Lift Assist||Standard|
|12" Higher Sides w/4th Beater System||Optional|
|Hydraulic Front Drive System (in lieu of PTO)||Optional|
|Hydrarulic In-Cab Controls (in lieu of PTO) - includes hyd lift conveyor||Optional|
|36" Fold-Down Cross Conveyor Extension (in lieu of standard 24")||Optional|
|Hydraulic Lift Option for Fold Down Cross Conveyor Extension||Optional|
|Roof Assembly (removable)||Standard|
|6" High Roof Assembly (removable) - not available 12" higher sides||Optional|
|Roof Hood Assembly (right hand, open top units only)||Optional|
|Truck Mnt./Trailer Mnt./Wagon Mnt.||Optional|
|Tarp Systems (w/front enclosures)
Front to Back Scissor Tarp (electric)
Side to Side Roll Tarp (electric)
|Clad Tuff Fiberglass Sides & Back||Optional|
|Superslide, Solid Poly Floor (no plywood)||Optional|