Meyer Farm Equipment RT518
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Wagon - Trailer - Truck Mount options
- HD Steel Frame with tubular floor supports on 24" centers. 7'5" inside width for maximum capacity! New integrated top rail system eliminates the need for side supports when roof is removed.
- Removable Roof standard / open top optional
- Variable Speed RT belt drive standard equipment - featuring our new, high-efficiency bevel gear-drive system which offer clean-out speeds up to 17' / minute. New RT Auger Drive feature consistent auger speed based throughout the range.
- Spring-loaded roller chain tensioning w/nylon paddle tightener on primary drive and auger drives
- HD 2" main drive shaft dwarfs the competition. It features machined steel sprockets and 667H pintle aprons - Tuff Stuff!
- Large Diameter Augers
- 18" diameter drum augers in a tapered formation provide a smooth mat of feed to the discharge conveyor below. Much smoother than spiral beater arrangements in haylage!
- 24" wide pintle chain apron provides an even discharge to your blower or bagger without the buildup of roller chain conveyors. Hold-downs and fold-down conveyor extension are standard.
- Feather start controls including cross apron / augers / main apron. No jaw clutch starts like other brands!
- Marine Treated Plywood Floor
Meyer RT500 Forage Boxes come standard with a marine treated plywood floor (runs full length).
- LED lighting is standard
- Basic Hydraulic or Cab-Controlled Hydraulic Drive available
- Higher Roof
A 6" taller roof package is available for ease of filling and additional capacity.
|Inside Height (without roof) std height||6'3"|
|Overall Height (without roof) - top of side std height||94"|
|Less 4" truck & trailer mounts (except on XT1600 trailer*)||*|
|Overall Height (with roof) - wagon mount version std height||114.5"|
|Overall Width with conveyor extension up||109.5"|
|truck/XT2200 trailer mount||33.5"/6"|
|Capacity (struck level) cu. ft. (without roof) (6'3") std height||862|
|(7'3") high sides|
|Capacity cu. ft. (with roof) (6'3") std height||1058|
|(7'3") high sides|
|Front Apron Drive Shaft||2"|
|Tubular Upright Spacing||24"|
|All Steel Frame - 24" centers (no wood)||24"|
|HD Tubular Floor Supports||2x2|
|HD Top Rail Formed (no side supports needed)||Std|
|Commercial Grade Geardrive (no worm gears)||Std|
|RT Variable Speed System - 0-17'/minute (PTO drive standard)||Std|
|Apron Chains (heavy duty pintle)||667H|
|Auger Feathering System & Conveyor Clutch/Safety Clutch||Std|
|Cross Conveyor Chain Hold-Downs||Std|
|Fold-Down Conveyor Extension with Lift Assist||Opt|
|Superslide, Solid Poly Floor (no plywood)||N/A|
|Hydraulic Front Drive System (in lieu of PTO)||Opt|
|Hydraulic In-Cab Controls (in lieu of PTO) - includes hyd lift conveyor||Opt|
|36" Fold-Down Cross Conveyor Extension (in lieu of 24")||Opt|
|Hydraulic Lift Option for Fold-Down Cross Conveyor Extension||Opt|
|Roof Assembly (removable)||Std|
|6" Higher Roof Assembly (removable) - not avail. 12" higher sides||Opt|
|Roof Hood Assembly (right hand, open top units only)||Opt|
|Truck Mount/Trailer Mount/Wagon Mount||Opt|
|Tarp Systems (with front enclosures)|
|Front to Back Scissor Tarp (electric)||Opt|
|Side to Side Roll Tarp (electric)||Opt|
|Clad Tuff Fiberglass Sides & Back||Opt|
|12" Higher Sides with 4th Beater System||N/A|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY