Meyer Farm Equipment RTX220
- Wagon - Trailer - Truck Mount options
- HD steel frame with tubular floor supports on 16" centers. 7'5" inside width for maximum capacity! New integrated top rail system eliminates the need for side supports on open top models.
- Standard RTX includes: Open Top, high sides, 4th beater, fold-down cross conveyor ext, solid poly floor and gate delay!
- RTX Models come standard as Open Top / Roof is optional
- Variable speed RT Belt Drive standard - featuring our new, high-efficiency bevel gear-drive system which offers clean-out speed up to 17'/minute!
- Optional basic hydraulic drive or cab-controlled hydraulic drive are popular options on trailer and truck mounted units. (Cab Controlled pictured)
- Spring loaded chain tension with nylon paddle tighteners on all roller chains (main drive & auger drives).
- HD 2" front and rear main drive shafts with machined drive sprockets - tough stuff!
- 18" diameter drum augers in a tapered formation provide a smooth mat of product to the discharge conveyor.
- 24" wide pintle conveyor cross conveyor provides an even discharge to your blower or bagger without the buildup associated with roller chain designs. Fold-down extension and conveyor hold-downs are standard!
- Feather start controls including cross apron / augers / main apron. No jaw clutch starts like other brands
- Solid Poly Floor - high molecular virgin poly (not reground)!
- Spring-loaded, torsion style apron tension is centrally located under the floor giving you complete chain wrap on drive sprockets. Less strain on your aprons means longer life!
- Patented Direction Control System (DCS) offers front to rear unload switching with no coupler or pin change. NO HASSLE HERE!
- RTX200 Models utilize hydraulic power & a HD bevel geardrive to tow the load (no roller chain reductions). Rear door opens and closes without assistance.
- Rear Gate Delay is Standard on RTX - Reduces unload time / saves aggrevation / no adjusting.
- LED turn signal lighting standard
- Grain Kit Option
This effective grain kit attaches easily and comes with a hydraulic variable speed valve to control apron speed from the rear of the box. WORKS GREAT / MULTI-PURPOSE!
- False Front Panel
Generally used in conjuction with the rear mounted grain kit, this panel keeps grain from flowing into the front conveyor area.
- RH Side Hood Deflector package reduces "blow by" and operator fatigue!
- Electric front to rear or side to side tarps available. (require front enclosure)
- Scale Packages Available
Makes recording keeping a snap!
|Front & Rear Unload||RTX220|
|Floor Length||20' 6"|
|Inside Height (w/o roof) - std height|
|- high sides||7'3"|
|Overall Height (w/o roof)|
|top of side - std height|
|- high sides||106"|
|top of door pivot (RT/RTX200 only) std height|
|Less 4" truck & trailer mounts (except on XT1600 trailer*)|
|Overall Height (w/roof) - wagon mount version|
|- std height|
|- high sides||126.5"|
|Overall Width w/conveyor extension up||109.5"|
|Truck/XT2200 Trailer Mount||33.5"/6"|
|Capacity (struck level) cu. ft. w/o roof|
|- (6'3) std height|
|- (7'3) high sides||1108|
|Capacity cu. ft (with roof)|
|- (6'3) std height|
|- (7'3) high sides||1326|
|Front Apron Drive Shaft||2"|
|Tubular Upright Spacing||16"|
|All Steel Frame - 24" centers (no wood)||Std 16"|
|HD Tubular Floor Supports||2x2|
|HD Top Rail Formed (no side supports needed)||Std|
|Commercial Grade Geardrive (no worm gears)||Std|
|RT Variable Speed System - 0-17'/minute (PTO drive standard)||Std|
|Apron Chains (heavy duty pintle)||667X|
|Spring Loaded/Torsion Style Apron Tightener (RT/RTX200)||Std 220|
|Direction Control System (patented)|
|Front to Rear Selection with No Coupler Change||Std 220|
|Auger Feathering System & Conveyor Clutch/Safety Clutch||Std|
|Cross Conveyor Chain Hold-Downs||Std|
|Fold-Down Conveyor Extension w/ Lift Assist||Std|
|Superslide, Solid Poly Floor (no plywood) (RT/RTX200, RTX600)||Std|
|12" Higher Sides w/4th Beater System||Std|
|Rear Gate Delay System (RTX200)||Std 220|
|Hydraulic Front Drive System (in lieu of PTO)||Opt|
|Hydrarulic In-Cab Controls (in lieu of PTO) - includes hyd lift conveyor||Opt|
|36" Fold-Down Cross Conveyor Extension (in lieu of standard 24")||Opt|
|Hydraulic Lift Option for Fold Down Cross Conveyor Extension||Opt|
|Roof Assembly (removable)||Opt|
|Roof Hood Assembly (right hand, open top units only)||Opt|
|Rear Grain Kit (RT/RTX200 only)||Opt 220|
|False Front Gate for Grain Kit||Opt|
|Truck Mount/Trailer Mount/Wagon Mount||Opt|
|Tarp Systems (w/front enclosures)|
|Front to Back Scissor Tarp (electric)||Opt|
|Side to Side Roll Tarp (electric)||Opt|
|Clad Tuff Fiberglass Sides & Back||Opt|