John Deere PG12 Pallet Fork Grapples
Pallet Fork Grapples
- Requires third hydraulic loader function
- Click pin and pivot pin replacement for ease of assembling and disassembling
- Tooth pattern designed for gripping, not piercing
- Get a Quote Schedule Demo Build Your Own
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Increased uptime with ease of attachability
Hook up the pallet fork by lining up the loader’s connecting point to the attachment frame, picking up the attachment, and locking it in place.
Using modular assembly with components weighing less than 20.4 kg (45 lb) each, the PG12 Pallet Fork Grapple can be assembled on an existing AP12F or AP12G Pallet Fork using the third hydraulic loader function. The combination of a pallet fork and a grapple provides the flexibility to move a variety of materials that are awkward to handle.
The benefits of a third-function multicoupler over traditional push-pull couplers include:
- Easier connection of hoses under pressure
- This can occur frequently when a third-function attachment is in extreme heat and not used for some time.
- Minimal oil loss
- Ergonomic and minimal effort required
- Hoses are never mismatched
- Saves time by connecting or disconnecting couplers in one motion
Secure items with a serrated grapple tine
The serrated grapple tine, designed for gripping and not piercing, helps secure items when operating.
Easily use pallet fork independent of the grapple
There are two options for using the pallet fork independent of the grapple. The first option is to lock the grapple tine in the fully open position using a locking pin. The second option is to remove the grapple tine and hydraulic cylinder assembly while leaving the grapple base on the pallet fork.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY