John Deere 332G
Double tap to zoom
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- Unique Tri-Cool design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for standout performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan in high-debris applications for quick core cleanout.
Cab & Controls
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Three-way switchable controls between EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes. Includes switchable accelerator/decelerator with right-side foot pedal when operating in ISO or H-pattern joystick-control mode.
- Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 332G and watch productivity soar.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the 330G and 332G to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
- Swing open the rear door and tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||100 - HD|
|Tire size - Standard||14 x 17.5 - 14PR Hauler|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||1990 (78.4)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2190 (86.3)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1270 (49.9)|
|Rear Departure Angle,||29|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2680 (105.6)|
|Reach - Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||710 (28)|
|Rollback - Ground Level,||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||96.5 (25.5)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1703 (3750)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1633 (3600)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||3269 (7200)|
|Axle Torque - Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||9289 (6830)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||19.3 (12)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||4540 (10000)|