John Deere 250G LC
Double tap to zoom
- The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV engine employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX, and a diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidation catalyst to reduce particulate matter.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required.
- Highly efficient hydraulically driven fans run only as fast as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. The cooling systems keep things running cool, even in high-trash environments and high altitudes. Reversing option automatically back-blows cooler cores to keep them clean.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, predictable fingertip control with less movement and effort.
- Push buttons in the right lever allow predictable control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
- Press the power-boost button on the right-hand control for extra digging power. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- New hood design, expanded front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide optimal visibility.
- Swing open the side panels and you'll discover many of the numerous ways this excavator can minimize maintenance, increase uptime, and reduce daily operating costs.
Arm & Boom
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for amazing durability.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere Power Tech|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||6|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||6.8 (415)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2100|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||140 (188)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||9|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||800 (32)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||10410 (34 ft 2 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||3370 (11 ft 1 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||3390 (11 ft 1 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3840 (12 ft 7 in)|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||4640 (15 ft 3 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||3140 (10 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||460 (18)|
|Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in)||3390 (11 ft 1 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||10910 (35 ft 10 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||10750 (35 ft 3 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||10560 (34 ft 8 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7580 (24 ft 10 in)|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||7440 (24 ft 5 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7610 (25 ft )|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||3610 (11 ft 10 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||500 (132)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||147.6 (39)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)|
|Slew Speed, rpm|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||26250 (57800)|