John Deere 245G LC
Double tap to zoom
Reduced tail swing design
- Whether up against a wall or between a rock and a hard place, this close-quarter specialist makes it all look pretty easy.
- FT4/Stage IV engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF). Extended service intervals help maximize uptime.
- Highly efficient heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in tough environments or high altitudes. Cool-on-demand suction-type fan helps reduce material buildup and maintenance.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement and effort. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
- Press the power-boost button on the right-hand control for extra digging power. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- New hood design, expanded front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide optimal visibility.
- Vertical spin-on fuel and engine oil filters are positioned for convenient and simplified servicing.
- Large fuel tanks and 500- 5,000 hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance.
Arm & Boom
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for amazing durability.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||5.2 (317)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||119 (159)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||8|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||800 (32)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9110 (29 ft 11 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||3030 (9 ft 11 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||3190 (10 ft 6 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3660 (12 ft )|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||4460 (14 ft 8 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||1680 (5 ft 6 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||450 (18)|
|Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in)||3190 (10 ft 6 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||2390 (7 ft 10 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||10110 (33 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9900 (32 ft 6 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||11230 (36 ft 10 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8920 (29 ft 3 in)|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||6410 (21 ft )|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6620 (21 ft 9 in)|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||2910 (9 ft 7 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||380 (100.4)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||130 (34.3)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||40 (5.8)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||11.8|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||68 (50000)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.5 (3.4)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||203 (45636)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||114 (25630)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||158 (35320)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||5200 (11200)|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||3000 (6400)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||613 (162)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4970)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||380 (5510)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||25800 (56830)|