John Deere 160G LC
Double tap to zoom
- The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV engine employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX, and a diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidation catalyst to reduce particulate matter.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required.
- Highly efficient hydraulically driven fans run only as fast as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. The cooling systems keep things running cool, even in high-trash environments and high altitudes. Reversing option automatically back-blows cooler cores to keep them clean.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, predictable fingertip control with less movement and effort.
- Push buttons in the right lever allow predictable control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- New hood design, expanded front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide optimal visibility.
- Swing open the side panels and you'll discover many of the numerous ways this excavator can minimize maintenance, increase uptime, and reduce daily operating costs.
Arm & Boom
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for amazing durability.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere Power Tech|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||4.5 (275)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2200|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||90 (122)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||7|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||700 (28)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8650 (28 ft 5 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||3110 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||2690 (8 ft 10 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3100 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||3920 (12 ft 10 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||2550 (8 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||470 (18.5)|
|Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in)||2690 (8 ft 10 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1990 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9330 (30 ft 7 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9160 (30 ft 1 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9130 (29 ft 11 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6400 (21 ft )|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||6270 (20 ft 7 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6490 (21 ft 4 in)|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||3100 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||285 (75.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||125 (33)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||35 (5.08)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||13.3|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||44 (32353)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.3 (3.3)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||158 (35521)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||82 (18508)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||119 (26665)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||3150 (6750)|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||1900 (4100)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||382 (101)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4980)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||380 (5511)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||17945 (39526)|