John Deere 135G
Double tap to zoom
Reduced tail swing design
- Whether up against a wall or between a rock and a hard place, this close-quarter specialist makes it all look pretty easy.
- FT4/Stage IV engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF). Extended service intervals help maximize uptime.
- Highly efficient heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in tough environments or high altitudes. Cool-on-demand suction-type fan helps reduce material buildup and maintenance.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement and effort. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
- Press the power-boost button on the right-hand control for extra digging power. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- New hood design, expanded front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide optimal visibility.
- Vertical spin-on fuel and engine oil filters are positioned for convenient and simplified servicing.
- Large fuel tanks and 500- 5,000 hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance.
Arm & Boom
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for amazing durability.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||3 (182)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||75 (101)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||1|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||7|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||500 (20)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7370 (24 ft 2 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||2870 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||2490 (8 ft 2 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2880 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||3580 (11 ft 9 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||1490 (4 ft 11 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||410 (16)|
|Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in)||2490 (8 ft 2 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1990 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8390 (27 ft 6 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8240 (26 ft 8 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9290 (30 ft 10 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6830 (22 ft 6 in)|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||5270 (17 ft 6 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||5490 (18 ft 4 in)|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||2520 (8 ft 3 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||220 (58)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||60 (15.9)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||43 (6.24)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||13.3|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||34 (25000)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.5 (3.4)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||110 (24729)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||69 (15510)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||104 (23380)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||210 (56)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4975)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||363 (5265)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||13900 (30620)|