John Deere 130G
Double tap to zoom
- The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV engine employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX, and a diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidation catalyst to reduce particulate matter.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required.
- Highly efficient heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in tough environments or high altitudes. Cool-on-demand suction-type fan helps reduce material buildup and maintenance.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement and effort. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
- Press the power-boost button on the right-hand control for extra digging power. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- Wide expanse of front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, large tinted overhead hatch, and numerous mirrors provide virtually unrestricted all-around visibility.
- Large hinged doors provide wide-open access to service items. Lube banks, filters, and checkpoints are grouped for added convenience.
Arm & Boom
- Durable booms, arms and mainframes are warranted for three years or 10,000 hours.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||4.5 (275)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||73 (98)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||1|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||7|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||700 (28)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7710 (25 ft 4 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||2870 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||2690 (8 ft 10 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2880 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||3580 (11 ft 9 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||410 (16)|
|Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in)||2690 (8 ft 10 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1990 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8770 (28 ft 9 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8670 (28 ft 5 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8930 (29 ft 4 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6520 (21 ft 5 in)|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||5880 (19 ft 3 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6030 (19 ft 9 in)|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||3010 (9 ft 11 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||285 (75.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||69 (18.2)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||32 (4.64)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||13.3|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||33 (24265)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.5 (3.4)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||110 (24729)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||60 (13521)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||96 (21480)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||210 (56)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4980)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||363 (5265)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||14348 (31604)|