John Deere 470G LC
Double tap to zoom
Fully-Integrated & Dependable Grade Guidance Option
- Whether you are digging trench for pipe, shaping ditches or slopes, or digging structural foundations, Grade Guidance will help you complete your precision-excavation application more efficiently. Real-time display of distance-to-grade reduces time to final grade, helping you finish jobs quickly. Installed and calibrated at the factory, the Grade Guidance system arrives at your jobsite ready to work.
- The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV engine employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX, and a diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidation catalyst to reduce particulate matter.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, with the machine notifying the operator before service is required.
- Highly efficient hydraulically driven fans run only as fast as needed, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and operating costs. The cooling systems keep things running cool, even in high-trash environments and high altitudes. Reversing option automatically back-blows cooler cores to keep them clean.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, predictable fingertip control with less movement and effort.
- Push buttons in the right lever allow predictable control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
- Press the power-boost button on the right-hand control for extra digging power. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
Generous flow, arm force, and swing torque help speed cycles. So you can do your best to stay on schedule or ahead of the weather.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- Wide expanse of front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, large overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide virtually unobstructed all-around visibility.
- Large easy-to-open service doors provide convenient access to grouped service points and major components.
- Large fuel tanks and 500- and 4,000-hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals increase uptime and reduce daily operating costs.
Arm & Boom
- A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for amazing durability.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere Power Tech|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||6|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||13.5 (824)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||274 (367)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||3|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||9|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||900 (36)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||12010 (39 ft 5 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||4550 (14 ft 11 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||3290 (10 ft 10 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||4470 (14 ft 8 in)|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||5470 (17 ft 11 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||3670 (12 ft )|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||740 (29)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||12490 (41 ft )|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||12280 (40 ft 3 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||11160 (36 ft 7 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7770 (25 ft 6 in)|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||8140 (26 ft 8 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8270 (27 ft 2 in)|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||3900 (12 ft 10 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||675 (178)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||310 (82)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||61.3 (8.9)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||9.5|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||148 (109159)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.5 (3.4)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||328.8 (73937)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||201 (45187)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||286 (64295)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||14460 (31300) *|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||8790 (18910)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||800 (212)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||319 (4627)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||353 (5120)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||51218 (112916)|