John Deere 14-Inch Steel Track
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro™ steel tracks enable John Deere skid steers to operate in soft, muddy, loose conditions, while also improving traction over hard ground and gravel.
- Design reduces ground pressure, while adding counter balance weight.
- Tracks protect tires from damage inflicted by harsh terrain and help prolong tread life.
- 31.7 mm (1.25 in.) heavy-duty bushings and drilled (not cored) holes increase strength.
- Sloped link casting helps eject material that could interfere with movement.
- Open outer side plates make tracks easy to clean and adjust.
|MODEL||14-in. Heavy-Duty (HD) Tires|
|Pitch||254 mm (10 in.)|
|Weight||484 kg (1,066 lb.)|
|Total Number of Pads||42|
|Weight per Pad||12.4 kg (27.4 lb.)|
|Diameter||31.7 mm (1.25 in.)|
|Wear Length Wear Surface Area||19 mm (0.75 in.)30 mm3 (1.17 sq. in.)|
|Heat-Treated||Yes, 55-60 RC|
|Link Thickness||19 mm (0.75 in.)|
|Dimension (two bars)||25 x 32 mm (1 x 1.25 in.)|
|Height Wear Area (per pad)||33 mm (1.3 in.)691 mm3 (27.2 sq. in.)|
|Traction Bead Tire Guide Area (per pad)||2 per pad 1523 mm3 (60 sq. in.)|
|Of Tires With Tracks||3903.2 cm3 (605 sq. in.)8258 cm3 (1,280 sq. in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||330G and 332G Skid Steers|