John Deere BL8B Snow/Utility Blade
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro snow/utility blades provide additional productivity in snow removal and light dirt work.
- Blade angles hydraulically 30 degrees , right, or left. Adjustable skid shoes are standard.
- Blade oscillates 5 degrees, right or left.
- Four trip springs help protect the vehicle from sudden impacts with obstacles when blading snow. Trip springs can be locked out for light grading and dirt work.
- Bolt-on replaceable 152-mm (6- in.) edge is 13-mm (0.5 in.) thick. Available rubber cutting edges prevent damage to decorative surfaces.
- Blade height is 711 mm (28 in.); an 203-mm (8 in.) full-length extensions available.
|Model||BL8B Snow/Utility Blade|
|Width||2438 mm (96 in.)|
|Angled Width||2108 mm (83 in.)|
|Height||711 mm (28-in.)|
|Weight||489 kg (1078 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318D, 320D, 326D, 328D, and 332D Skid Steers; 319D, 323D, 329D, and 333D Compact Track Loader; and 110 Tractor Loader Backhoe|