John Deere VR66C Vibratory Roller
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro vibratory rollers turn a skid steer into a powerful compactor, ideal for asphalt patch, foundation, trench, and flatwork compaction. They're very economical, since owning one eliminates the costs and maintenance of a self-propelled roller.
- Powered by standard hydraulics, rollers produce compaction forces up to 9,370 lb.
- These attachments are easy to maneuver, with drum oscillation of +- 15 deg.
- Quik-Tatch Compatible, they take only one minute to hook up.
- Drum and shaft bearings are lubricated and cooled in oil bath for long life.
- Bidirectional operation increases productivity
|Model||VR66C Vibratory Roller|
|Compatibility (smooth drum)||313, 315, 318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; and CT315, 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E Compact Track Loaders|
|Compatibility (Sheep's-foot drum)||313, 315, 318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; and CT315, 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E Compact Track Loaders|
|Overall Width||72 in. (1.8m)|
|Overall Length||39 in. (99 cm)|
|Overall Height||31 in. (79 cm)|
|Drum Width||66 in. (1.7 m)|
|Smooth||24 in. (61.0 cm)|
|Sheep's-foot (without pads)||20 in. (51.0 cm)|
|Drum Oscillation||+- 15 deg.|
|Dynamic Force||7,800 lbf (3538 kg)|
|Vibrations per minute|
|Range||41-95 L/min. (11-25 gpm)|
|Optimum Performance||75.7 L/min. (20 gpm)|
|(Smooth Drum)||2,150 lb (975 kg)|
|Sheep's-foot drum||2,085 lb (945 kg )|