John Deere RR72 Root Rake
Double tap to zoom
- Designed specifically for land clearing, ground leveling, and moving materials away from buildings and obstructions more quickly and economically than dozer blades.
- Handily gather rocks and debris while allowing soil to sift through, for minimal site and landscape disturbance.
- Alloy-steel construction, replaceable pin-on teeth, and zinc-plated greaseable pivot pins with protected zerks and hardened-steel bushings ruggedly resist impact.
- Attachment height and width help shield the front of the machine against large piles of brush and jagged scrap.
- Weld-on "D" ring enables the tackling of a wide variety of jobsite tasks.
|Overall Width||72 in. (1830 mm)|
|Overall Height||38.9 in. (990 mm)|
|Overall Length||30.8 in. (780 mm)|
|Width||70 in. (1780 mm)|
|Opening||51 in. (1295 mm)|
|Tooth Position||25 in. (635 mm)|
|Tine Spacing||9.5 in. (240 mm)|
|Weight||1,095 lb. (497 kg)|
|Bore||2.5 in. (65 mm)|
|Stroke||9 in. (230 mm)|
|Rod Diameter||1.5 in. (40 mm)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318G, 320E, 324E, and 330G Skid Steers; 317G and 323E CTLs; and 204K, 244K, 304K, 324K, and 344K Compact Wheel Loaders|