John Deere HH80C
Double tap to zoom
- These are the fastest hydraulic hammers on the market, with 30-percent fewer parts than either competitive or previous models, for simplified maintenance.
- Redesigned to provide two or three times more blows per minute (BPM) than previous models, for increased efficiency.
- Exclusive tool retention enables quick installation and removal using only one small screwdriver.
- Bits* available to power your productivity include:
- Standard moil point suitable for breaking concrete or medium-hard, non-stratified rock.
- Optional chisel point for most concrete flatwork, walls around rebar, or breaking into a precut line.
- Optional spade, available in two sizes, for most concrete and all earthworks in soft, non-stratified rock.
- Optional compacting plate for single-machine prep of dirt for concrete pads and fencing.
- Optional pyramid point used to break hard, reinforced concrete as well as sediment.
*All bits are unique to this hydraulic hammer, All older bits will not be compatible.
|Weight||690 lb. (315 kg)|
|Operating Pressure||1,305-2,030 psi (90-140 bar)|
|Pressure Relief||3,190 psi (220 bar)|
|Impact Rate||500-1,7000 BPM|
|Noise Level||124 dBA|
|Vehicle Compatibility||320E, 324E, 330G, and 332G Skid Steers; 323E, 329E, 331G, and 333G CTLs; 50G, and 60G Compact Excavators|