John Deere MH60D Mulching Head
Double tap to zoom
- Remove up to 8 in. trees and 12-in. stumps. Shred underbrush and woody materials into beneficial mulch in just minutes.
- Severe-duty design utilizes oversize 2.5 in. sealed rotor bearings and double carbide-tipped teeth for long term durability. Heavy-duty push bar is useful for toppling tress or brush, and helps protect the carrier.
- Two-speed hydraulic system utilizes available horsepower. When preset pressure level is attained, the motor automatically shifts to a higher displacement, increasing torque for reduced stalling and faster rotor speed recovery. Prominently positioned gauge lets an operator easily monitor hydraulic operating pressure for additional efficiency.
- Hydraulic brake stops the rotor in less than 10 seconds, eliminating the "freewheeling" common with other designs.
- Optional hydraulic cooler is available for operation in high-ambient temperature conditions
- With a 60-in. opening and 30 teeth, high-capacity rotor takes big bites out of trees and stumps. Rotor is balanced to deliver superior large-material knockdown and shredding performance. Also works well below soil level for chewing out stumps.
- Smooth rotor reduces material drag and horsepower requirements. Internal counter-combs help shatter incoming material, creating a finer mulch.
- Optional hydraulically operated mulching plate retains material within the shroud of maximum material shredding.
|Model||MH60D Mulching Head|
|Overall Width||1880 mm (74 in.)|
|Cutting Width||1520 mm (60 in.)|
|Height||1430 mm (56 in.)|
|Length||1390 mm (55 in.)|
|Weight||1240 kg (2,730 lb.)|
|Cutting Tool Type|
|Standard||30 double-carbide tipped|
|Motor Type||2-speed axial piston|
|Flow Range||91–170 L/min. (24–45 gpm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||28 000 kPa (4,000 psi)|
|Hydraulic||12.7-mm (0.5 in.) quick-connect couplers with
9.525-mm (0.375 in.) case-drain coupler
330G and 332G SSLs; 331G and 333G CTLs